Wed, Sep 18, 11:02 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Victoria 3 file placement

96romeo ( ) posted Wed, 23 June 2004 at 2:53 PM ยท edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 8:53 PM

I have just gotten V3 and the morph pack. I have a problem with putting the body morph poses in the right palce. The INJ and REM and HIDE and UNHIDE. I don't know where to put any of it inside the Pose folder. The icons for the morphs show up in the poses palatte, but when I click on them, a put up window shows up and I have to go searching through the pose files to find the INJ and UNHIDES. I am a novice when dealing with Poser. Could some please help.

droyd ( ) posted Wed, 23 June 2004 at 3:08 PM

Sounds to me like you "put" things in the wrong place, forgive me if I'm wrong about that assumption. I'm going to assume you're a relative beginner from your comments. So if I seem to insulting with my explanation forgive me. The main thing to look at is what type of files they are and where they are now. If you automatically installed everything to where the exe ( I assume you're using windows ) put things all should be ok. A way to check is to explore your computer's files and look at the files in question in the folders they are presently in. If you manually installed these files yourself you may have problems because of that. If the pz2's are in the pose folder, the cr2's are in the figure folder all is well. You should have a readme file for the items you bought that will be in the readme folder in your main Poser directory. Refer to that and it should help. It can be confusing to figure out where everything goes and what's the correct way to use all the files, do a little experimenting or ask some more specific questions here and we'll try to help.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.