Wed, Oct 2, 11:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Vicky 3's backside. (Help please?)

TheSteelEgo ( ) posted Sun, 27 June 2004 at 12:27 PM · edited Wed, 31 July 2024 at 11:48 AM

Heya, I have recently stepped from the world of V2 to V3, and in trying to recreate one of my favorite V2 characters, I've came to a major hill in the road, involving the V3 buttocks. Is it just me, or is it extremely hard to get the V3 buttocks to look good on a semi-muscular character? I've messed with every single morph, and no matter what I do, it has this soft, saggy look to it; which is not well for a well toned and muscular model. Several of my friends tell me it seems to be in the middle of her buttocks, as her crack just seems to form a straight line that really kills the overall shape. Are there any fixes or products I can find to fix this problem, or perhaps a tip on how to make it work well? I've seen several great backsides on V3 models, but I'm just in a hole on trying to find it out. thanks!

Neyjour ( ) posted Sun, 27 June 2004 at 2:08 PM · edited Sun, 27 June 2004 at 2:10 PM

I haven't played around much with morphs, but I've found that you can get a pretty nice backside by using a combination of these dials:

GluteSmall
GluteFlexR
GluteFlexL
GluteRaiseR
GluteRaiseL
GluteCreaseR
GluteCreaseL

Here's an example where I used those:
http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=684469&Start=1&Artist=Neyjour&ByArtist=Yes

Hope that's of some help till someone more experienced can drop in and reply. :)

Message edited on: 06/27/2004 14:10

"You don't know what we can see
Why don't you tell your dreams to me
Fantasy will set you free." - Steppenwolf

richardson ( ) posted Sun, 27 June 2004 at 9:22 PM

There are the V3 male morphs...A small% of male will give you the tone you may want. All about hormones...

nakamuram ( ) posted Sun, 27 June 2004 at 9:56 PM · edited Sun, 27 June 2004 at 9:57 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_114278.jpg

Butt of course it is possible!!

Barbarian2 .5
PearFigure -.2
GluteRaiseR - 1
GluteRaiseL - 1

Message edited on: 06/27/2004 21:57

Tguyus ( ) posted Mon, 28 June 2004 at 12:39 PM

Despite hours, even days of effort, I was never able to get V3's T or A to look as good as V2, so I abandoned V3. The distortions on the top of the thigh and behind the knee which happen when the thigh bends further convinced me V3 was not a good mesh.

If you want to do static scenes (i.e., no animation) with V3 standing pretty much straight upright and wearing lots of clothes to cover all her distorted body parts, V3 is great because the head mesh is quite good. Otherwise, I recommend V2 with Wyrmmaster's magnet sets to change her shape.

My 2 cents...

nakamuram ( ) posted Mon, 28 June 2004 at 9:41 PM

I use Wyrmmaster's Veronika Vixen with my tweaks, almost exclusively. You can create a really nice butt and hips using VVixen.

Tguyus ( ) posted Fri, 02 July 2004 at 2:20 PM

I have the Veronika Vixen set too, but was not able to make a butt which appealed to me, alas. But to each their own aesthetic! cheers...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.