Sat, Oct 5, 6:13 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 5:47 am)

Subject: Full Character Freebie with my thanks!

d-larsen ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 12:04 AM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 4:08 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: http://www.hitech-sales.com/zips/RoddickM3.zip

file_115651.jpg

This was going to be a Marketplace product originaly, but I am so excited that my Marketplace sales have made me the 123rd Top Selling Merchant in the Last 90 Days that I wanted to express my thanks to everyone. It may not sound that great of sales to some people, but considering about 6 months ago I didn't even know what Poser was and now I'm selling products here at that level is exciting to me! I can't begin to thank all those who have helped me through these months and there is no way I can mention them all without forgetting someone so I won't. You know who you are and I thank you for your help, suggestions, and comments.

This is a Michael 3 full character package. You will need the Head/Body Morph Packs. There are INJ/REM/MAT files for the character and for the M3 Body Suit included. Please use the Readme to apply the INJ file and MAT's for the Body Suit! Thanks again everyone and Happy Rendering!
Dale
(PS: All I ask, is you not use RoddickM3 commercially without asking first, please.)

d-larsen ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 12:07 AM

file_115652.jpg

My server be able to meet about 5GB a day download, if you have problems downloading please keep trying! I've posted the link in the Free Stuff Section, so it will get real busy if you don't download him from here. Thanks again! Dale

nikitacreed ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 12:10 AM

Thank you!!

d-larsen ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 12:10 AM

file_115653.jpg

Last Pic! Oh yeah, also included is a single texture version of my M3 Real Skin Penis Package.

d-larsen ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 12:11 AM

Geez you're fast Nikita! I'm not even done uploading and you are most certainly welcome!

nikitacreed ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 12:15 AM

LOL! Sorry 'bout that! He looks awesome..so I had to grab him and say thanks! Loading him up already! heh ;o)

d-larsen ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 12:17 AM

Happy Rendering! And watch you don't hurt yourself with Longer4 MAT file! Also, there is P4/PP folders and P5 folders separated. Delete what you don't need!

KarenJ ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 12:26 AM

Thanks a lot Dale, and congrats on your products!

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

d-larsen ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 12:27 AM

Thanks Karen!

BrokenAngel9 ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 1:00 AM

He looks great, thank you for sharing him with us! s (okay, -that- sounded so wrong...;-))

SndCastie ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 1:02 AM

Thank you he looks great!!

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

mathman ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 1:25 AM

Wow !! ... he is awesome, thank you so much :)

d-larsen ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 2:21 AM

No problem! Almost everyone here has provided me with some help or feedback or even just a joke at the right moment! I thank you all! And you are most certainly welcome! Dale PS: It's 2AM here and I'm going to bed, talk to you all tomorrow!

xantor ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 2:36 AM

thank you!

gillbrooks ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 3:44 AM

Thanks very much!!

Gill

kayjay97 ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 5:07 AM

simply awesome!! Thank you :)

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

1010 ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 5:48 AM

What a nice thing to do, thank you!

http://creationsbydawn.net

dirk5027 ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 7:16 AM

great job, very cool, i just grabbed him up, thanks much!!

cedarwolf ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 8:00 AM

Man, this is fantastic! Makes me wish I had M3 so I could put him through his paces. Outstanding work, my friend, truly a project to be proud of. sigh It took me two years to save up for M2...

Irish ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 8:23 AM

Fantastic freebie!! Thank you very much. :) Irene

dlfurman ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 9:43 AM

Thank you.

"Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Intel Core i7 920, 24GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB video, 6TB HDD space
Poser 12: Inches (Poser(PC) user since 1 and the floppies/manual to prove it!)

genny ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 10:42 AM

Thank you so very, very, much...He is just wonderful!

noboundariez ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 10:56 AM

OMG, Thank you so much mate! and Congrats!! =] Cheers

beachnut ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 12:12 PM

OMG he is absolutley GORGEOUS! I think I'm going to have to run over to Daz and buy M3! WOW! :)

tivao ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 12:27 PM

Oh wow!! This is just awesome! ^___^ Thanks a million for your generousity!

noboundariez ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 12:46 PM

file_115654.jpg

First off, really nice morph and texture =] thank you again!! i just played with him and then i found that he has no eye lashes.. did i miss something? cheers =)

d-larsen ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 12:55 PM

Sorry, I think I must've missed that one! You're right I just looked and there is no eyelash transmap! So much for a complete package! You can assign any M3 transmap with lashes to him you want, or PM me if you don't know how and I'll send you a transmap. In my excitement to get him out by Friday I forgot to make one for him! I wonder what happened with my Beta-Testers? Ha-Ha! Boy did I screw that one up, not them, I should've caught that! My apologies. Dale

noboundariez ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 1:22 PM

;-) NO WORRIES MATE! he looks awesome even without 'em : )

slinger ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 1:49 PM

Thanks so much for your generosity, and congrats on the sales.

The liver is evil - It must be punished.

hmatienzo ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 3:01 PM

WOW!!!!! You know, he is rather sexy???

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

Strixowl ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 3:08 PM

Thank you very much,this is now one of my two favorite M3 character paks. :-)

d-larsen ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 3:31 PM

Thanks so much for the comments all! It really means a lot to me. So many here have given me so much I'm really glad to give something like this back! AlexieM3 was one thing for free, being an OK texture with some flaws, but I really wanted Roddick to be special and all of you have made him that much more special by your generous comments. I was afraid when I finished him that no one would really be much interested in a Vin Diesel Stunt Double character. I'm so glad you like him. I think I made the right choice to give him away instead of putting him in the Marketplace. (By the way, Little Dragon's Free Goggles for Riddick will work on RoddickM3 as seen in pic3, you just have to manually resize them and move them to proper position, then parent them to his head, and resave the prop as a smart prop.) Thanks again so much and enjoy! Dale

d-larsen ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 4:00 PM

Attached Link: http://www.hitech-sales.com/zips/eyelash.zip

In case anyone wants to download an eyelash transmap, I've zipped one up for Roddick and made a PZ2 MAT file to apply. Just download, unzip, and double-click!

Byrdie ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 4:10 PM

Wow, he's one gorgeous hunka manflesh! As if I needed another excuse -- er, reason, yes, reason to buy M3. At this rate I just know I'm gonna wind up in the poor-house, thanks to Poser and all those talented folks like you. :shakes piggybank to see if there's a penny or two left from my last Daz expedition::

dlk30341 ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 6:14 PM · edited Fri, 09 July 2004 at 6:15 PM

You did an A+++ job....he looks perfect.....I'm surprised my keyboard is still working...all the drooling....LOL Got any tips on how to make the glowing eyes ;)

Message edited on: 07/09/2004 18:15

igohigh ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 6:15 PM

Wow, he is Awsome d-larsen! Thanks, M3 can now go kick some real tail!!! hey, Byrdie, I think I heard some change jingling in the sofa! ;p

d-larsen ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 10:34 PM

If you have a problem downloading for a few minutes here don't freak out! I'm uploading a fixed version of Roddick right now with a fix for the P4PP Genital MAT mispelling of the texture and the transmap addition for eyelashes. I apologize for the errors and appreciate the fact that no one is screaming at me for my errors, but instead are giving me nothing but compliments and kind words! This is why I have committed myself to becoming a contributing member here in any way I can. Everyone is almost too kind and selfless in so many ways in this forum it seriously has changed my view on life in the last few months. Some of you know of some of my personal problems and this community has really helped me lift myself from a year-long depression. Again, I want to thank everyone here and those gone from here who have encouraged me with their help, comments and critiques as I grow into a better artist and person! Dale

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.