Sat, Sep 21, 12:07 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: this may be tricky but i think it should be done

epsilon ( ) posted Thu, 26 October 2000 at 9:09 AM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 1:51 AM

file_135956.jpg

Using carrar is great , but one thing i wish for us to see if we could acomplish is... some tutorials have in them position to place objects in certin places. i.e the middle of the grid e.t.c as in picture shown(the highlited section) i wanted to put together for my web page some positions middle far/middle/left e.t.c does anyone no of any that they use epsilon sorry about the loads of deletes i tried using a photoshop image and it did not work

epsilon ( ) posted Thu, 26 October 2000 at 10:03 PM

sorry i was up all night working on my pc..so i was very tired no need to answer i think i can manage.. epsilon

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.