Tue, Oct 22, 5:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Not quite OT. Can we get something straightened out?

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 19 July 2004 at 5:36 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 5:36 AM

I am not Sharen of SAM'S 3d. She ain't me. I'm a guy, Sharen ain't. A few people think we're one and the same but it's not so. Sharen is a very nice lady who makes lots of great free gifts and tons of superb for sale models available at her own site. I'm a bad tempered Brit guy who plays loud guitars and sells a few character sets here.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

gillbrooks ( ) posted Mon, 19 July 2004 at 5:41 PM

So......... you play loud guitars eh? Look anything like Jon BonJovi or Joey Tempest?? Huh??? :-)

Gill

pdxjims ( ) posted Mon, 19 July 2004 at 5:43 PM · edited Mon, 19 July 2004 at 5:44 PM

Nice lady or bad tempered brit....

Where's Monte Python when you need 'em?

SamTherapy: "I am not Sharen of SAM'S 3d."

Voice, offstage: "Yes, you are."

SamTherapy: "She ain't me. I'm a guy, Sharen ain't."

Voice, offstage: "Are you sure. Maybe you're just confused."

SamTherapy: "Sharen is a very nice lady who makes lots of great free gifts and tons of superb for sale models available at her own site. I'm a bad tempered Brit guy who plays loud guitars and sells a few character sets here."

Voice, offstage: "Oh, why didn't you say so? And the parrot is just resting. They do that, you know."

Message edited on: 07/19/2004 17:44

Veritas777 ( ) posted Mon, 19 July 2004 at 5:45 PM

Glad you FINALLY came out of the closet! I would like to admit that I am a wino beach bum and have YET to actually open and use the thousands of Poser models I have downloaded and purchased over the years. I prefer playing with Flight Simulator and checking E-Bay auctions when I'm sober and not sleeping on the beach.

gillbrooks ( ) posted Mon, 19 July 2004 at 5:48 PM

Reading through these replies, I bet now he wishes he WAS Sharen from Sam's 3D LOL!!!

Gill

cooler ( ) posted Mon, 19 July 2004 at 6:19 PM

hmmm... I sense a conspiracy here. Can anyone testify to actually having SEEN them together? The whole guy/girl Brit/American story could just be a clever subterfuge, wrapped in plasuble denial, obfuscating a hidden agenda.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 19 July 2004 at 6:22 PM

file_117747.jpg

Oh, my aching sides. I just can't stop laughing. ;) To answer your question, gillbrooks, I sort of look like me, oddly enough. :)

My Store

My Gallery

cooler ( ) posted Mon, 19 July 2004 at 6:27 PM

Well I'm not convinced... IMHO I think that picture conveniently looks a little TOO much like you. In fact it looks more like you than any other picture of you I've seen. Now go ahead... let's see you talk your way out of THAT one!

pdxjims ( ) posted Mon, 19 July 2004 at 6:27 PM

I personally think you look lovely. Who's the guy with his fingers around your neck?

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 19 July 2004 at 6:30 PM

cooler - in lieu of a reasoned response... :P ;) "I personally think you look lovely. Who's the guy with his fingers around your neck?" Now I really am laughing. That's the funniest thing I heard all week. Which is pretty sad, when you think about it.

My Store

My Gallery

gillbrooks ( ) posted Mon, 19 July 2004 at 6:33 PM

I can see from the expression you're deep in thought about who you really look like....and indeed who you are. I have to take your word that you look like you but you look like someone else too... but my brain is too fuddled at this hour to think. Possibly a cross between Ritchie Blackmore and Ian Gillan and..... ummmm somebody help me out here ;-)

Gill

hmatienzo ( ) posted Mon, 19 July 2004 at 6:34 PM

Can anyone testify to actually having SEEN them together? Come to think of it, they never post together, either... Hmmm! dirty grin

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

pakled ( ) posted Mon, 19 July 2004 at 6:37 PM · edited Mon, 19 July 2004 at 6:38 PM

Yeah, that's Les Paul, right?..;) hey, if you can afford one of those..;) I mean those meat guitar stands cost!..;)

Message edited on: 07/19/2004 18:38

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Jackson ( ) posted Mon, 19 July 2004 at 7:03 PM

I never thought you were Sharen, but now I'm not so sure...

xoconostle ( ) posted Mon, 19 July 2004 at 7:06 PM

I am convinced that there MUST have been a "second Sharen," quite possibly the mysterious woman or perhaps man sighted near the grassy knoll, but I remain unconvinced that the second Sharen was ever Sam "I'm just a patsy" Therapy, in spite of his disclaimers which are typical of the clever decoys employed by various intelligence agencies which I am not at liberty to name. By the way, I am not Yoko Ono.

cooler ( ) posted Mon, 19 July 2004 at 7:18 PM · edited Mon, 19 July 2004 at 7:28 PM

Yoko... errrr xoconostle,

brilliant incisive reasoning! I'd never even considered the possiblilty that they were twins, possibly conjoined, & subsequently separated at birth & raised on opposite sides of the Atlantic, just to throw off suspicion. edited to correct typos created by microwave emissions

Message edited on: 07/19/2004 19:28

Valandar ( ) posted Mon, 19 July 2004 at 8:06 PM

Don't you see? When the 3D world is threatened, Sams3d takes off her glasses, and opens her jacket to reveal SamTherapy, defender of Truth, Justice, and the Amer... err... British Way!

Remember, kids! Napalm is Nature's Toothpaste!

ynsaen ( ) posted Mon, 19 July 2004 at 8:18 PM

ROFLMAO! hee hee haw haw haw haw giggle guffaw

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

cherokee69 ( ) posted Mon, 19 July 2004 at 9:38 PM

"I sort of look like me, oddly enough" You sure about that?

Dizzie ( ) posted Mon, 19 July 2004 at 10:18 PM

well, ok, so what....just so we can get this straight----I'm not Halle Berry.

Valandar ( ) posted Mon, 19 July 2004 at 11:30 PM · edited Mon, 19 July 2004 at 11:31 PM

So SamTherapy is Sams3D with the V3 Male morphs applied?

Message edited on: 07/19/2004 23:31

elizabyte ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 12:52 AM · edited Tue, 20 July 2004 at 12:53 AM

Hey! I'm not Halle Berry! How can you not be Halle Berry when it's obvious that I'm not Halle Berry!

And while we're at it, I'm not Brooke Shields, although we did go to different schools together in the 70s.

bonni

Message edited on: 07/20/2004 00:53

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." - Bette Davis

BrokenAngel9 ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 1:01 AM

falls off her chair laughing, never letting go of her coffee While we're at it..I'm not here. wheeze

maxxxmodelz ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 1:14 AM

You look like David Bowie! Any relation? :-D

Tools :  3dsmax 2015, Daz Studio 4.6, PoserPro 2012, Blender v2.74

System: Pentium QuadCore i7, under Win 8, GeForce GTX 780 / 2GB GPU.

wheatpenny ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 1:22 AM
Site Admin

OMG, that IS Sharen!!!

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

elizabyte ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 1:51 AM

While we're at it..I'm not here. Well, I'm not ALL here, obviously. bonni

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." - Bette Davis

Pseudonym ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 1:53 AM

While we're on the topic, "Pseudonym" isn't my real name.

BrokenAngel9 ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 1:59 AM

Well, I'm not ALL here, obviously. Now I'm wondering -which- parts of you aren't here....that thought scares me. :) While we're on the topic, "Pseudonym" isn't my real name. You are implying all the names here aren't real??? That this isn't real??

numanoid ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 2:15 AM

What?? You mean you people have been using false names all along!!!!! What a fool I was to use my real name.

R_Hatch ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 2:22 AM

This is all fine and good until someone like me comes along and discovers that you're all the same person, replying to yourself out of pure vanity. Shame on you ;p

elizabyte ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 2:24 AM

Well, I am all the same person. More or less. bonni

bikermouse ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 2:31 AM · edited Tue, 20 July 2004 at 2:34 AM

"SHARON!" . . . That was my Ozzie Ozborn imitation!

Samtherapy, Yeah, I know you're not her. Ya do look a bit like Ozzie though!

Message edited on: 07/20/2004 02:34

BrokenAngel9 ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 2:40 AM

I...am confuzzled now. I really am. Or not? And why am I in this handbasket?

rockets ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 5:25 AM

I knew you weren't Sams3d because I am the real Sharon...or am I the real Sam?

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

elizabyte ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 5:37 AM

I am Sam. Sam I am. Do you like green eggs and ham? bonni

rockets ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 5:39 AM

I do not like them Sam I am...I do not like green eggs and ham!

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

catlin_mc ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 5:43 AM

I thought Sharen had blonde hair? 8)

elgyfu ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 6:48 AM

I used to know who I was.... Now I am not so sure!

cherokee69 ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 7:09 AM

This message thread isn't really here and neither are we.....or are we?

shazz501 ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 8:57 AM

i'm a grumpy brit too and my name really is Sharon.lol i think you look a little like Alan Rickman as Professor Snape :D

Turtle ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 10:16 AM

I'm the Walrus, Who lives with S. Peppers Lovely Hearts Band, We live on Penny Lane and watch Lucy in the Sky with diamonds. Just Imagen the fun we would have, if everyone had a Monty Python sense of Humor. Yours Rubber Soul

Love is Grandchildren.

Valandar ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 10:18 AM

So here's what we have determined from this thread: I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. Goo goo g'joob.

BrokenAngel9 ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 10:25 AM

Valandar, that sounds exactly like them spam mails I always get...;) I knew I'm just a butterfly who's dreaming that she's a human - or was it a human who's dreaming that she's a butterfly? Hey, hands off my wings!!

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 12:01 PM

This is the best laugh I've had in quite a while. Oddly enough, people at work call me Ozzy, and when I was in the USA a couple of years ago, people would ask me "Say, are you Ozzy Osbourne?" I could have really cashed in on that one. But I'm not Bowie, Ozzy, Sharen or Sharon. Just me. Whoever that is. My head hurts now.

My Store

My Gallery

RHaseltine ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 1:45 PM

Maybe that's because it's not your head? You should take better care of it.

Tyger_purr ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 1:49 PM

I'm going to go find myself If you see me here before I get back, keep me here until I return.

My Homepage - Free stuff and Galleries

brynna ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 3:53 PM

Off with his head! (and I'm not the Queen of Hearts)

Brynna

"Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is almost always that somebody screwed up." - House

Dell Desktop XPS 8940 i9,  two 14 tb External drives, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, NVidia RTX 3060 12 GB DDR5.

Monitor - My 50 inch Hitachi TV. Works great!

Daz Studio - whatever the latest version is. Haven't decided if I'm upgrading to Poser 13 or not.

Photoshop.

I'm creating a Steampunk Tarot Deck. There's an older version in my Gallery, then a newer version.

compiler ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 4:38 PM

I thought I knew who I was but the doctors keep telling me I'm not who I think I am. Fools ! They're talking to my other me !

elgyfu ( ) posted Wed, 21 July 2004 at 12:56 AM

Is that photo from the cover of your latest album? Very dark and brooding.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 21 July 2004 at 4:56 AM

LOL....LOL....okay, now I am confused.....who am I? Ozzie? SamTherapy? Sharen? Mike? So confused.....:-) This was fun! Sharen aka (SAMS3D)

Valandar ( ) posted Wed, 21 July 2004 at 8:00 AM

You are Sharon Osbourne.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.