Mon, Oct 21, 10:07 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: Slipping Top for V3

IcyFire ( ) posted Mon, 26 July 2004 at 5:59 PM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 5:23 PM

I have modeled a dress for V3. The top of the dress is similar to a tube top. The cr2 works just fine except for one little problem. When Vicky raises her arms, her breast are exposed. This is not a poke-thru. It is as if the top portion of the dress "slips" down. I have checked the joint editor but see no problem there. Can someone offer some suggestions?

IcyFire ( ) posted Mon, 26 July 2004 at 6:04 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_118958.jpg

This is a photo of the problem.

modus0 ( ) posted Mon, 26 July 2004 at 6:08 PM

I'm no expert, but it looks like the top isn't moving up with the collar.

If you're joking that's just cruel, but if you're being sarcastic, that's even worse.

HullBreach ( ) posted Mon, 26 July 2004 at 6:11 PM

Theres a way to "pin" the top to her to prevent this, but I am a newb without a clue how to do it. I remember it was mentioned in this tutorial by PhilC: http://www.philc.net/tutorial6.htm (BTW PhilC is a really helpful guy, hes helped me out on a few occaisions now)

FyreSpiryt ( ) posted Mon, 26 July 2004 at 6:14 PM

Joint controlled morphs. The dress needs matching morphs to move up with her breast, or this will happen.

odeathoflife ( ) posted Mon, 26 July 2004 at 8:58 PM

Which is a reason my I am not using r3 people cause poser 5 'fixed' teh cross talk that the r3 characters rely on to work properly.

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

steveshanks ( ) posted Tue, 27 July 2004 at 7:06 AM

Its like FyreSpiryt says, if you have tailor you can use that to put the JCM in the dress......Steve

zorares ( ) posted Tue, 27 July 2004 at 8:54 AM

But doesn't this happen in real life?

http://schuetzenpowder.com/sigs.jpg

lalverson ( ) posted Tue, 27 July 2004 at 9:24 AM

Yeah, that what I have noticed about these sorts of tops. And by the way much to my happiness. I'd say leave it since it would add a note of realizim

SWAMP ( ) posted Wed, 28 July 2004 at 1:30 AM

Yea..leave it like it is...."wardrobe malfunctions" are very much in style.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.