Sun, Oct 6, 12:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Tutorial on image textures/ importing existing buildings....

skoeter ( ) posted Thu, 29 July 2004 at 1:31 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 11:30 PM

Attached Link: link

A few days ago I posted a photo of a church and had some comments refering to it as a great Bryce model. This months challenge at "Art for all" is on architecture and city scapes so I decided to make a tut on importing existing buildings in Bryce which is about the same as image texturing for the less developed modellers like me ;0) Some more tuts and downloads there ;0) Enjoy you visit!!!

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Thu, 29 July 2004 at 4:26 PM

Thanks! That is a nice and easy to follow tutorial.

LVS - Where Learning is Fun!  
http://www.lvsonline.com/index.html

waldomac ( ) posted Thu, 29 July 2004 at 7:42 PM · edited Thu, 29 July 2004 at 7:54 PM

Where is this "Art for All" of which you speak? EDIT: Oh, OK, found it. :-)

Message edited on: 07/29/2004 19:54

skoeter ( ) posted Fri, 30 July 2004 at 2:59 AM

Thanx Peggy, easiest way to make a tut is create something and follow step by step writing it. I opened 3 programs 1 Bryce to do the steps 1 PS to create the tut images 3 HTML editor to create the tut on each step done Once you done one tut it's real fun doing more!! you found it waldomac? Great, guess you go for the challenge. If others wanna look for it it's at skoeter.com ;0)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.