Fri, Aug 2, 11:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 31 8:13 pm)

Subject: Vicki head to toe...

Butch ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 2:23 PM ยท edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 4:30 PM

I have this idea for a SF scene and I need to coat Vickie in rubber like material from head to toe. Is there a mat pose or texture file around that will do this? Thanks Butch

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 2:59 PM

import her into Bryce, and use a rubber mat (that didn't come out right..;) You should be able to just pick the paint bucket icon..don't know how much control that would give..but it's simpl(istic) of me..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Butch ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 3:24 PM

Good idea, but I don't have Bryce... I am running P5, just got it a week ago... Thanks

dlk30341 ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 4:09 PM

I'm thinking you can the do the same in Poser. In materials, pic indiv. body parts & apply the appropiate bmp/jpg. I know you can in PPP.

Byrdie ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 8:05 PM

Yep, the materials room is where you do that in P5. And you can get free material packs at RDNA containing lots of sci-fi type textures, latex, rubber, metal, etc. There's also something called Dragonscales for Vicky, Mike, & probably David too, which can be applied as a Mat pose. It comes in different colors and one click re-textures the entire body -- you'll have to do the head separately -- also free from RDNA.

mathman ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 9:17 PM

LOL at pakled :)

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 10:33 PM

it did give me an idea though, I'll have to test it..;) but no posting until tomrorrow..dangit..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Butch ( ) posted Sun, 01 August 2004 at 9:07 AM

I gotta her done! Check out Scratch in the Poser gallery. It is also my first P5 Post Thanks for your help Butch

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.