Sat, Oct 5, 2:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: export flame in apo

Spearhead ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2004 at 1:58 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 2:51 AM

maybe im stupid but i cant grasp how to use the hqi. i heard i can use it for larger renders that apo handles poorly with long rendertimes. after i export flame a .flame file is created. then what do i do with it?

valcali ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2004 at 5:19 PM

Hi...you don't want to make a .flame file. Once you click on export flame fill in your size and quality numbers. On the top portion where it says filename click on the little folder and browse to the folder you want to save your renders in. I made one in my fractal folder that named Apo 21 Renders...make sure the last portion is the name of the fractal you're rendering .png You want to make it a png file and it'll render transparent. Hope that's the info you wanted. ;o)

Treat people as if they were what they ought to be...
And you help them to become what they are capable of being.
                                                                ~Goethe~
R.I.G.H.T.S.

tresamie ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2004 at 9:28 PM

Attached Link: http://www.apophysis.org/list.html

How large are you wanting to render? I think Apo itself can do well with .png files at about 5000x5000. Anything larger can be rendered through hqi, which is distributed with the most recent beta. You should join the Apophysis mailing list to learn all about using it! The link is to subscribe.

Fractals will always amaze me!

Spearhead ( ) posted Wed, 11 August 2004 at 1:46 AM

i am on the mailinglist. i need about 8k * 6k render. ill try it your way valcali

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.