Mon, Sep 9, 4:57 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Adolf Hitler

Psychoholic ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 4:39 AM · edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 12:55 AM

Does anybody know where I can find a poser model of Adolf Hitler? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

SWAMP ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 5:30 AM · edited Sun, 22 August 2004 at 5:34 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity, violence

file_124083.JPG

Well Daz has the new Adolf Hitler Expasion Pack for the G.I.R.L.

Message edited on: 08/22/2004 05:34

volpe9999 ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 6:43 AM

LOL! That picture is hilarious.

KarenJ ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 7:11 AM

LMAO Swamp, that is too funny :-)

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

mathman ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 7:29 AM

LOL @ SWAMP

beachnut ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 8:08 AM

Ohhhhhh....I could have lived without seeing that picture!!! **DIES

hogwarden ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 8:24 AM

LOL!

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 8:27 AM

The scariest thing is that it does kind of look like him. It must be the mustache... o_O

Casette ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 9:15 AM

UAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH :DD

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

hasseh ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 9:22 AM

Almost like a photo..... LOL

BrokenAngel9 ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 9:46 AM

oh...my...god....LMFAO

stemardue ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 10:12 AM

high5 to SWAMP !!!

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 10:35 AM

Supremely funny, but (no dis to you,SWAMP) nowhere near as funny as Dali's "Hitler Masturbating" which is just funny and bad on so many levels. However, to answer Psychoholic's question... probably not, although you can most likely create a Hitler likeness from any of the Poser figures by playing with the morph dials and using an appropriate texture. You'll probably have to draw the Charlie Chaplin moustache, though.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 3:32 PM

"Girl Hitler" from Cartoon Network's Venture Bros. series.

Third-best henchperson ever. A pity she didn't survive her first appearance.

pbnj ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 3:36 PM

omg im gonna die laughing over here, LOL :*D

freyfaxi ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 4:05 PM

Sick..Sick...you are seriously SICK ! :)))) ROFL

rwilliams ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 5:44 PM

file_124085.JPG

I saw a morphing pack somewhere that did several versions of Hitler. Can't remember where I got it though. I'll have to look around a bit. Here are some of the varities!

Redfern ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 7:39 PM

Little Dragon said, "'Girl Hitler' from Cartoon Network's Venture Bros. series. Third-best henchperson ever. A pity she didn't survive her first appearance." I made the same comparison when I saw the episode last night. In case anyone is puzzled, "Venture Bros." is an Adult Swim satire of "Jonny Quest" and the "Hardy Boys" rolled into one. So, LD, who ranks as the first and second best henchpersons? Sincerely, Bill

Tempt the Hand of Fate and it'll give you the "finger"!

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 3:37 AM

Mr. Wint and Mr. Kidd, the cultured, inseparable duo in Diamonds are Forever. Currently parodised in the animated series, Codename: Kids Next Door as Mr. Fibb and Mr. Wink.

Nodwick, the eternally-suffering lackey of the most disfunctional adventuring group ever to enter a dungeon.

For those who are curious, Jaws (the ultimate Bond henchman-for-hire) ranks as #4.

Psychoholic ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 5:21 AM

Thanks SamTherapy. I could probably play with the dials to create a likness but not sure what to do with the uniform and the hair. I'm surprised nobody has made a hitler Figure yet :) Thanks to everyone anyway.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 7:55 PM

On a slightly more helpful note, re: uniforms ....

http://www.katch.ne.jp/~naoki-s/

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Wed, 25 August 2004 at 6:02 AM

Note that the cut of the SS uniforms is also suitable for the German Army. The panzer troops wore black, and the SP gun crews wore the same jacket in field grey. My own feeling is that the black default colouring used is a little too black to render well, but tweaks to some of the material settings may help.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.