Thu, Sep 5, 8:07 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Crystal Palace final 1

draculaz ( ) posted Mon, 30 August 2004 at 11:25 AM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 1:00 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=752260&Start=1&Artist=draculaz&ByArtist=Yes

file_125738.jpg

all in wings3d, modelled and rendered with bryce and some ps filters. thought it came out okay. now in england, enjoying surprisingly nice weather :) drac

pakled ( ) posted Mon, 30 August 2004 at 4:59 PM

hmm..be careful..sometimes it can get up to..oh..80F or so..local heat wave (snicker, some days in August it gets down to 80 here..;) but to each their own..;)
Tank, get me exhibits, lots of them
-not The Matrix
..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

ysvry ( ) posted Mon, 30 August 2004 at 7:01 PM

snicker ?? well i rather have a marsbar if its the same to you :P authum is my favorite weather.

for some free stuff i made
and for almost daily fotos

waldomac ( ) posted Mon, 30 August 2004 at 8:34 PM

Isn't a Snickers still called a "Marathon" bar in England? I couldn't find Snickers in England or Wales, but Marathon looked the same and tasted pretty similar. I'm also in gets-down-to-80-in-August country. We're finally seeing nights get into the 60s.

TheBryster ( ) posted Mon, 30 August 2004 at 9:06 PM
Forum Moderator

Marathon IS Snickers and has been for years now.........

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

TheBryster ( ) posted Mon, 30 August 2004 at 9:11 PM
Forum Moderator

Never let it be said that The Bryster is ungracious. This is a very good piece of work and you have certainly mastered Wings3d.

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

orbital ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 2004 at 9:49 AM

Enjoying nice weather, you crafty git! August has been one of the worst months for weather I can remember! Sort of went like this Rain, Rain, oh and some more bloody Rain!

http://joevinton.blogspot.com/

pakled ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 2004 at 12:47 PM

don't feel bad, we're recovering from Hurricane (ok, tropical depression, and 2 Hurricanes) 3..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

TheBryster ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 2004 at 6:51 PM
Forum Moderator

Apparently this August has been the wettest on record, ever, thingy....but it was sunny today.....!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.