Wed, Sep 18, 9:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 8:13 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: DM's Special Weekend Offer

DM ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 9:34 AM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 7:09 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: DM Productions

file_128154.jpg

!! ONLY this Weekend - 11th & 12th of September !!

Buy Our newest released package " The Keltic Hall" at our Renderosity Store, or any package for a value of $ 12.00 at our PoserPros store ( Pro-club Items are included and accumulative) , and get for FREE one of the packages listed in our special offer site.

All you have to do is : After your purchase send an e-mail with your user name to info@damapro.com indicating the package of your preference and we will send you an email with the URL to it immediately.

Have a super weekend and happy rendering!
The DM Team

My Store | My Gallery

macelene ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 10:34 AM

Already been shopping. Thanks for this wonderful offer... despite the fact my pocket book ain't a bit to happy :)

Macey ^_^

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 10:47 AM

Ohh really wish I had the funds Love DM Productions packs!! sigh

greene ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 10:50 AM

Pro-club Items are included and accumulative?! Oh wow, thank you for this generous offer :D

MidnightStorm ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 4:19 PM

oooo man I really wish I had the funds this weekend, but I dont get paid til next week... drats.. I love all DM packs... :)

Lyric_ ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 4:47 PM

I'm having SUCH a hard time deciding here LOL. Thank you both VERY much for your generosity!! Lyric

I closed my eyes and saw heaven, I opened them and the face before me was heaven on earth

kayjay97 ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 5:07 PM

awwww poop! I bought it as soon as it came out and I already have all your other stuff :(

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

Arien ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 5:25 PM

Sorry to sound dense, but am I the only one who can't seem to access the "special offer site" that Danie is pointing to? When I click on the link, I get to the "news" page that lists the latests packages, including the Keltic Hall, which probably means this isn't the intended page. Can't find any links at all to a "special offer site", and as I can't see what is being offered, I can hardly decide on splashing money. Nor would I be able to send my selection to the email listed either. So it looks like I'll have to pass on this, sadly. A pity, I do like what I have of them.

My store

marforno ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 5:31 PM

Arien.... hmmm that is strange... did you try to clean your browser's cache...? give it a try and if still you get trouble gimme a shout please... martin

Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur.

marforno ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 5:32 PM

kayjay97 Danie is gonna send you a mail... :-), hope she hasn't fell asleep yet it is like 1 Am in Germany :-)

Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur.

Arien ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 2004 at 4:22 AM

Ah got it now. Strange, my cache usually doesn't play tricks on me. Thanks!

My store

Towal ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 2004 at 6:01 AM

Thank you again for this wonderful offer to the community. I replied privately in email, but wanted to also thank you publicly for your generosity.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.