Thu, Oct 3, 1:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: M3 clothes - Suit - Jacket/pants

renderclipps ( ) posted Tue, 14 September 2004 at 6:36 AM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 1:37 PM

Hi I'm looking for a suit for M3 but can't seem to find anything. I've found the Michael Suit Coat Pack on Daz but this seems to be for M1/M2. http://secure.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=599&PHPSESSID=deda71112aa87524ed5d3b9d468c04d3 will this work on M3 or does someone know of a better alternative????

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 14 September 2004 at 6:42 AM

Nope, it won't work on M3 without running it through something like the Tailor or Clothing Convertor. I haven't used either so I couldn't tell you how easy (or not) they are to use. Poserworld has a selection of clothes - including a suit - for M1/2, M3 and David. It's a subscription site but worth every penny. DAZ has a 60's style suit and a gangster style suit for M3.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

renderclipps ( ) posted Tue, 14 September 2004 at 7:05 AM

Hi I've just been to the poserworld site. They seem to be a little mean with there descpritions, or am I looking in the working place. All I could find is ... http://www.poserworld.com/DesktopModules/ViewAlbumPhotos.aspx?AlbumID=115&mid=39 with this short description... PoserWorld Update #112 (May 16, 2004) sunglasses for mike, teen outfits, magic book prop, more suits, Dinner suit extras for Mike 3's suit,Suit set for Mike 2,New textures and MAT files for V3, SP3 and David morphing jeans,70 Poser 5 Goth shaders by Lyrra. Is that it description wise? If it is, it's nothing like the descriptions I get on daz, renderosity or any of the other 3d sites I've been to. Hopefully I'm an idiot and I'm looking in the wrong place. Or do you have to subcribe 1st before you get a full description? (if so that ssooo unfair) Please point me in the right direction. Thanks

steveshanks ( ) posted Tue, 14 September 2004 at 7:54 AM

Yes but you aren't buying a single model or set RC, you are buying a subscription.....if you go here http://www.poserworld.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabindex=1&tabid=9 you'll see a description of what you get overall......i do know what you mean though and admit we could add better descriptions, but on the other side time spent doing that (should have done it at the start) is time not spent creating new models....catch 22 i guess ;o).....i guess i'm saying its maybe not fair to compare, but if you must then look at the other side of things too :o).........Steve

renderclipps ( ) posted Tue, 14 September 2004 at 8:00 AM

I've just been going through the site and I must admit you've got some truly FAT stuff here mate. Been bookmarking, I'm just off to work when I get back I'm signing up. cheers!!!

Lyrra ( ) posted Tue, 14 September 2004 at 8:15 AM

Yes we have an m3 suit, both business and more formal ..and a bunch of textures for it :) We also have the same suit for David and M1, sharing textures. We also have a PDF index, with eveeeerything sorted out by figure, with pictures and cross indexes for the cd archives. Just so you can see what you're getting into :) Steve so do you think we should put in slightly more um ..verbose? descriptions? I tend to think that there's not a lot to say, but like he pointed out users are used to DAZ's longwindedness at this point lol If nothing else I guess we might want to list any morphs we've included ..like the v3 jeans with all those morphs. Oh and do we want to make a suit for the freak? Lyrra

pdxjims ( ) posted Tue, 14 September 2004 at 9:26 AM · edited Tue, 14 September 2004 at 9:28 AM

file_128621.jpg

Poserworld has about everything. Between Steve's excellent modeling and design, and Lyrra's texturing, you can't go wrong. Here's the M3 suit from Poserworld. There's 5 textures for it, and it's mapped for easy texturing if you want to do your own. Poserworld is still the best bang for the buck in PoserLand. Best money I've ever spent.

Message edited on: 09/14/2004 09:28

steveshanks ( ) posted Tue, 14 September 2004 at 12:57 PM

Darn i forgot the PDF index again sorry Lyrra...Freak has the suit shown in Jims excellent render, nice one BTW ;o)...yeh i think i'll need to say a bit more :o).......Steve

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.