Thu, Sep 26, 11:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 7:24 pm)

Subject: need custom shoes, hair & clothes for project on tight (no) budget :)

FizzBangBoom ( ) posted Wed, 15 September 2004 at 9:33 PM ยท edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 4:16 AM

Hi all... I've posted quite a bit about learning to user Poser and have gotten a lot of help, so let me say thanks to all the great people that have held my hand as I start to learn. I'm learning quickly, but I also know that I am no where near tapping the full potential of P5. The day will come. On to the reason for the post. I have seen, and downloaded, a LOT of incredible add ons and stand alone stuff. Great stuff. Obviously this even more and/or better (subjective I suppose) stuff in the store. With the project that I am undertaking (looks like I'm going to have a couple of very talented people to work with!!!!) I would really like to get a few pieces (shoes, boots, hair, clothing) that would be unique... at least for a little while. I have had a couple of people say that they would do a model for a back ground or an enviroment for free (or a very low low price) providing that they got credit on the (forthcoming) website and later allowed to sell it. I completely understand that means time out of your life and no $$$ in your pocket for at least a few months for your work. I do have a pretty what I think are a few cool ideas that I haven't seen in the free stuff or the market. IF anyone is able to produce some hi quality items, be willing to sit on em for a little while... Once the 'episode' with those items first appear I will encourage you to go forth and send it to the masses and do all I can to help promote it. The reason that I am taking this approach is that I have a shoestring budget (out of my own pocket) to get this off the groound and flying. Please let me know by sending me a note at soald@comcast.net and we'll go from there. Yes I know, I'm a cheap bast... ;) Allen

AmbientShade ( ) posted Thu, 16 September 2004 at 1:45 AM

what kind of project is it?

FizzBangBoom ( ) posted Thu, 16 September 2004 at 7:22 PM

Working on taking my screen play and taking it online as a graphic novel.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.