Sat, Oct 5, 8:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 1:56 pm)

Subject: New Content Download Problems

melanie ( ) posted Sat, 18 September 2004 at 9:10 AM · edited Mon, 02 September 2024 at 2:59 PM

file_129432.jpg

I downloaded the new 0.9.7 build of D|S last night with no problems, but I went in this morning to start downloading the rest of the content stuff, but as you can see by the screen shot above, there's nothing there to download. It was all there last night. And it's not supposed to expire until November 14, I believe.

I tried refreshing my screen more than once, I closed out and went back in twice. Nothing. All those old freebie downloads for renewing my membership is still there (that's the second time those have shown up in my account), but no D|S content download buttons, or even text to identify which item is which.

Naturally, this happens on a weekend when DAZ isn't open!

Is anyone else having this problem?

Melanie

Message edited on: 09/18/2004 09:12

Rene' ( ) posted Sat, 18 September 2004 at 12:38 PM

I think something is going on with the DAZ servers. I just checked and have the same problem with the missing buttons. I also noticed a message at the top of the screen that said Authorize.net is currently down and they are not able to take any credit card payments until they are back up. Rene'

Cris_Palomino ( ) posted Sat, 18 September 2004 at 1:32 PM · edited Sat, 18 September 2004 at 1:33 PM

9.7.8 was released to the public last night. If you go to the DAZ|Studio page and the appropriate links for your system, the new links to the program and base content will be given to you. From what I could see (on my own accoun) the links were for the old version and I think that's why they got wiped out.

There are also some bundles in the store which may be of interest to you. Among other things is a starter pack which further enhances the faerie base content and adds more stuff.

Cris

Message edited on: 09/18/2004 13:33

melanie ( ) posted Sat, 18 September 2004 at 8:34 PM · edited Sat, 18 September 2004 at 8:35 PM

Cris, I already have the links in my account, and I downloaded the latest D|S last night, but I went in again this morning to get the rest of the content and that's when the buttons disappeared. You can see in my screen shot that one has only 5 downloads left; that's the one I downloaded last night. They were there last night, but gone this morning. I guess there's a glitch going on at DAZ.

Thanks, Rene'

Melanie

Message edited on: 09/18/2004 20:35

Cris_Palomino ( ) posted Sat, 18 September 2004 at 10:08 PM

Please try again...to request them...I believe they did indeed have a glitch last night.

Cris

melanie ( ) posted Sun, 19 September 2004 at 8:58 AM

Cris, I appreciate your suggestions, but I'm not sure how to request it, since it was put into my account page by DAZ as a Platinum Club member early preview. It came from an e-mail sent to PC members and automatically placed into my account. I'm not sure if the D|S link on the front page of DAZ is the same version as the one they put into my account page. Here's what the e-mail said: ********** "DAZ is pleased to announce the release of new DAZ|Studio scenes and their content exclusively to Platinum Club members. Early this morning, every Platinum Club member received links to download version 0.9.7.0 of DAZ|Studio along with several content installers. This exciting new content is available just to you, our valued Platinum Club members, in order to allow you the first look at it......." ********** It wasn't just a regular download from clicking on the DAZ|Studio link. I just checked my account page again, and the buttons are still missing. I've already e-mailed DAZ, but, as usual, this is the weekend, so I don't expect to hear from them until at least Monday. Melanie

RHaseltine ( ) posted Sun, 19 September 2004 at 9:12 AM

You can click the button on the D|S product page now - PC members didn't get that much of an advance on the rest. There are high- and low-bandwidth versions.

melanie ( ) posted Sun, 19 September 2004 at 9:19 AM

Oh, okay, I didn't know that. I'll try that, then. Thanks. Melanie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.