Fri, Sep 20, 11:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Diversen

fractalchemist ( ) posted Sun, 19 September 2004 at 5:29 AM

I would be happy to be able to turn off the voting button... And Matt, I think you are basically right about the benefits of less uploads, but very optimistic about the results;-))))))) Have a great Sunday all, Eveline

Deagol ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 2004 at 2:05 PM

Matt, are you up to your old tricks? I have an image at the top of the hot 20 and it doesn't make sense for it to be there, at least to me. I'm suspicious because it's changing places with that spectacular flame, behaving like the images did when you were messing with the hot 20.

valcali ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 2004 at 4:52 PM

Well you made me look...lol I don't know why you'd say it doesn't make sense for it to be there. You have almost 250 views and 40 comments. If just 10% voted there you are...I know I did. I think the image is well deserving of the top spot...;o)

Treat people as if they were what they ought to be...
And you help them to become what they are capable of being.
                                                                ~Goethe~
R.I.G.H.T.S.

Deagol ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 2004 at 8:45 PM

Thanks. I don't know... I guess it does make sense. That image isn't one of my favorites so I'm wondering why that one got so much more attention. Sorry Matt.

valcali ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 2004 at 10:55 PM

LOL...wouldn't it be great if everyone thought your best work was what you thought your best work was?? Happens to me all the time...I get surprised alot by which of my pieces seem to be liked best, it's usually not my choices either. I'd have to say of the pieces in your gallery now it's my favorite with 'Pain' running a close second followed by 'Awakening' in third place. ;o)

Treat people as if they were what they ought to be...
And you help them to become what they are capable of being.
                                                                ~Goethe~
R.I.G.H.T.S.

CriminallyInsane ( ) posted Thu, 23 September 2004 at 3:18 PM

Nope, nothing to do with me, Keith. This is only my second time here in as many weeks. I only come here when I get an ebot message saying someone has replied. Which doesn't seem to work on every reply posted. Apart from that, i'm indefinitely (possibly permanently) out to lunch. Matt. (Now in near total apathy).

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.