Sun, Oct 6, 12:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Writers

Welcome to the Writers Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Wolfenshire

Writers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 3:07 pm)

Writers Gallery

"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass." ---Anton Chekhov

Subject: Whatever happened to roadrunner?

experimental ( ) posted Thu, 23 September 2004 at 11:30 AM ยท edited Tue, 06 August 2024 at 4:57 PM

Maybe there was something that I missed, but every time I checked out the writing galleries I loved reading roadrunner69's writings. I don't see them anymore, and was wondering if something happened to him? On that note, where is meico as well? We have so many great new writers, but where are the old ones?

experimental ( ) posted Thu, 23 September 2004 at 11:45 AM

Must be something I missed, because he isn't showing up in an artist search, and I paged through the writer's gallery for the past 3 months and didn't see his name anywhere. He used to post daily.

BlueLotus7 ( ) posted Thu, 23 September 2004 at 4:35 PM

He was on vacation and I just emailed him privately to see if all is okay. I'll let you know asap! As for roadrunner...not sure!

BlueLotus7 ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 2004 at 9:38 AM

I just heard from Mike and he'll be posting and writing again after this weekend! His trip was extended for the sake of his wife, Sue. But he's doing well!

netsia ( ) posted Mon, 27 September 2004 at 8:54 PM

I was wondering the same thing. Hope Brian is OK.

BlueLotus7 ( ) posted Mon, 27 September 2004 at 8:56 PM

Mike told me that Brian left for personal reasons. I don't know how to reach him and I assume Mike doesn't either or he would have told me...sorry!

netsia ( ) posted Mon, 27 September 2004 at 9:04 PM

Thank you, I was concerned for him.

TallPockets ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2004 at 9:36 PM

Roadrunner69 has some chronic health concerns. I will be posting a few of his works every so often. I know he thanks all for any support given, past and future.

netsia ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2004 at 8:35 AM

Pease tell him that we said hi and wish him well. :) Thanks

netsia ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2004 at 11:43 AM

Duuuuuuuuuuuh....PLEASE, even. LOL Pease are ok too, especially with mashed potatoes and roast beast and of course there is that great Lennon tune 'Give Pease a Chance" ;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.