Thu, Sep 19, 9:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: I got there.... my submission (AS... pls look inside too. :)

brittmccary ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2004 at 8:12 PM ยท edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 8:06 PM

file_131509.jpg

gosh... a week in rendering time. Finished after dinner today... Phew... Me and the puter are exhausted. *lol* I've submitted it to the challenge arena, but since the last time I did that (and got a confirming thingy in the submission area), - it never got to the moderators, I'm also posting it here.. Thank you tjohn.. I followed your fire tutor ('cept I used Clays fire), added the candles, fixed the picture frame, - Hmm... what else? Thank you, everyone for good tips, help and critique Britt

TheBryster ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2004 at 8:54 PM
Forum Moderator

Very nice work!

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Colette1 ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2004 at 9:34 PM

Very nice work Britt. I love the wall paneling, the chairs, I like it all.:)

LunarTick ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2004 at 11:22 PM

Well done britt, my girlfriend said it looks great as well.

danamo ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2004 at 11:48 PM

Love it! The hand-hewn looking paneling, and the way you've modeled ,textured, and lit the rest of the room make this scene stand out.

AgentSmith ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2004 at 12:07 AM

Yup, got it, #50!! AS

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

kiwi_gg ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2004 at 1:26 AM

Awesome, great work. Cheers 8) GG.

WHO said Kiwi's can't Fly ?????

johnyf ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2004 at 6:05 AM

Great work Britt...that mountain air must be doing you good! lol.

brittmccary ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2004 at 7:44 AM

:) thank you guys. And LunarTick... say thank you to your girlfriend as well. :) johnyf: It must be the mountain air. lol hey. I'm even doing real time 3D work. Even done masonery stuff. Never done that before! :)) danamo; I liked the paneling too. So much that I've had the picture on my hd for a couple of years, wanting to find the "right" application for it. AS :) great! I was spooked after the last time I submitted. lol now what happened that time was a "real" mystery! Thanks!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.