Sun, Sep 22, 8:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Happy Birthday, Deemarie!

Misha883 ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2004 at 7:59 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 8:31 AM

Best wishes to a wonderful new Photo Mod! Your help here is GREATLY appreciated.

bodguard ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2004 at 11:04 AM

Hey Dee, it's ur Burfday, we gonna partez like it's ur Burfday, we gonna sip Bacardi like it's ur Burfday........ Have a great day :)

cynlee ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2004 at 11:47 AM

file_135403.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUGZ!!!!!!!! :D

very happy to be working with you!
you're amazing!!!!!!!! :]
have a fantabulous day! xo cindy

Akinom ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2004 at 12:03 PM

LOL@ Dean... Happy birthday Dee!!! All the best to you!!!Keep up your wonderful work here and have a great day in celebrating you!!! Now where's the party? wink Huge B'day Hugz, Monika

Akinom ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2004 at 12:32 PM

file_135404.jpg

Ooops, forgot to add the b'day card *wink* Once again all the best to you, Dee!

bodguard ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2004 at 1:55 PM

file_135405.jpg

I thought I could edit the post later to add the card lol! Guess not :)

Akinom ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2004 at 2:15 PM

Hehe... Dean, that's just what I thought, too! wink

cynlee ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2004 at 2:18 PM

15 minute edit is all you get :] luv your cards guys! fun to do on such spur of the moment, thanks misha for telling us!

tvernuccio ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2004 at 4:30 PM

file_135406.jpg

Happy Birthday, Dee Marie!!! I shall fix you dinner tonight! Kick back, relax...and await your culinary delight!!!!! sure hope you homemade vegetable soup (no Lima beans!!! ewwww) and a nice warm hunk of my famous oatmeal bread! I spread mine with LOTS of butter!!! Yummmmmmmmm!!!! Dessert...pineapple upside-down cake!!!!! No you go relax!!! As you can see, I haven't even begun preparations yet...just got back from the market!!! *running* i need to chop-chop!!! Huge birthday hugzzz, sheila

tvernuccio ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2004 at 4:31 PM

P.S. Yes...THANKS Misha!!!!!!

Dianthus ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2004 at 5:29 PM

Those birthday photos are beautiful. Anyway just wanted to say happy birthday Deemarie. :)

Tedz ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2004 at 7:45 PM

file_135407.jpg

All the Bestest...to the New Mod Squad...have a Happy Day!

logiloglu ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2004 at 8:27 PM

file_135408.jpg

Happy Birthday, Deemarie ! i wish you all the best too. !!!!!!!!!!! #:O) !!!!!!!!!!!

addiek ( ) posted Fri, 22 October 2004 at 1:26 AM

file_135410.jpg

Hi Dee-Marie... Happy Birthday. Great to have you on, over and around about. I will try to BEE-have!

DJB ( ) posted Fri, 22 October 2004 at 2:10 AM

file_135411.jpg

Happy Birthday Dee.good having you in this forum!

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 22 October 2004 at 3:17 AM

she sure will be surprized when she gets back!!... in a couple days... (deserved time off :) i don't know if i can hold on that long, the food ;d & all sure looks good!! :]

sadlers5 ( ) posted Fri, 22 October 2004 at 7:13 AM

file_135412.jpg

happy birthday hope you had fun dee marie! ann :)

hauksdottir ( ) posted Fri, 22 October 2004 at 7:15 AM

Happy Birthday!!!

LostPatrol ( ) posted Fri, 22 October 2004 at 6:53 PM ยท edited Fri, 22 October 2004 at 6:54 PM

file_135413.jpg

Do something a little crazy every day it keeps you young! Well it doesnt really work as you can see, but it is fun!

Happy belated Birthday Dee-Marie

A good example of why I stay behind the camera LOL

Timed but not for the challenge

Hope you like roses

LP

Message edited on: 10/22/2004 18:54

The Truth is Out There

Tedz ( ) posted Fri, 22 October 2004 at 7:14 PM

Do something a little crazy every day it keeps you young! This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo true!!!

deemarie ( ) posted Tue, 26 October 2004 at 12:01 PM

Wow, I am in "happy Tears" This was so wonderful and unexpected :) Just Tooo much fun! Thank you all for the best gift I could get on my birthday - the gift of friendship :) Sorry I did not get to post my thanks today - but I have been rather ill this past week, and the doctor ordered bed rest and no computer until today! - pout! It is wonderful to be back home - to both Rosity and to my new home on the Photography Forum! You have all made my day! Huge hugs to everyone! Dee-Marie

cynlee ( ) posted Tue, 26 October 2004 at 12:31 PM

soooooooooooooo glad to have you back Dee!!!!!!!! :]
i was sorry to hear that you were ill, i hope you're doing better,
please don't push yourself too hard on your first day back
as i've started lots of riots while you were gone!! LOL, jk!! :]

sadlers5 ( ) posted Tue, 26 October 2004 at 12:56 PM

yes welcome back dee!

deemarie ( ) posted Tue, 26 October 2004 at 2:01 PM

Cynlee: Gets out riot gear and cools Cynlee down with a firehose :) There ya go - Fires all out :) Whoops ... I think it was just the candles burning so long on my b-day cake :P ----------------- Thanks Sandlers for the welcome back :)

sadlers5 ( ) posted Tue, 26 October 2004 at 2:13 PM

haha maybe the smoke alarm went off too! hehe

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.