Fri, Sep 20, 1:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Fractal Magic Contest....Winners announced!

nickcharles ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2004 at 1:20 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:43 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/contest.ez?contest_id=411

Hey all! The winners are now posted! Follow the link :) As a special bonus, there was an honorable mention picked as well :)

Congrats to the winners, and many thanks to all who entered!

A very special thanks goes out to PaganPoet for the generous prizes!

This was very tough to judge. So many great entries!

Nick

Nick C. Sorbin
Staff Writer
Renderosity Magazine
......................................................................................................
"For every breath, for every day of living, this is my Thanksgiving."
-Don Henley

PaganPoet ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2004 at 5:14 AM

Let me add my congratulations to the winners, and a special thank-you to everyone who entered. What an amazing crop of fractals we had! I've never had so much trouble making a decision in my life, lol. All of the entries were terrific! A special thank-you to Nick and Barbara for coordinating this contest in such a beauiful manner, and for sharing the difficult task of judging. grin You guys are terrific! To the winners: I will be in touch sometime today to make arrangements to get your prizes to you. Again, thanks everyone for participating and making this so much fun! Cia (aka PaganPoet)

kansas ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2004 at 9:22 AM

Big Congratulations to the winners. I'm glad I didn't have to do the judging as there were so many wonderful images entered. Marion

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2004 at 10:42 AM

Congrats to the winners! And thank you to all who entered. Cia, I'd like to send you a very big special hug and thank you for being so generous! :)))) Barbara

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

abmlober ( ) posted Fri, 22 October 2004 at 1:41 AM

My congratulations to the winners. One of my favourites was among the winning images :-)

:rolleyes::sad:
Joy of Frax

midnightblue ( ) posted Fri, 22 October 2004 at 2:48 AM

Wow! What a great honor this was for me. I wanted to send a huge thank you to Nick, Barbara, and especially Cia for her generosity! Congratulations to all the winners! All the enteries were wonderful! Great job everyone!!! Terry

valcali ( ) posted Fri, 22 October 2004 at 11:46 AM

Congratulations to the winners...the entries were terrific. I sure wouldn't have wanted to judge this one! ;o)

Treat people as if they were what they ought to be...
And you help them to become what they are capable of being.
                                                                ~Goethe~
R.I.G.H.T.S.

Asylumc3 ( ) posted Fri, 22 October 2004 at 6:25 PM

Congrats to the winners, there were so many beautiful images!! Glad we didn't have to vote :).

firefly ( ) posted Fri, 22 October 2004 at 10:06 PM

Yes, this was an absolutely wonderful contest for the Fractal Community. The best I've seen in here to date! Congrats to the winners and to all the entrants on their wonderful entries. Nick, Barbara, thank you for working this contest for all of us and Pagan Poet... well, you are one very generous community member. Thank you!

lulu18 ( ) posted Fri, 22 October 2004 at 11:51 PM

Congratulations to the winners and well done to all who enter. Such a wonderful array of images :-) And of course thanks to PaganPoet for the generous prizes :-)

aartika ( ) posted Sat, 23 October 2004 at 2:00 AM

Thank you very much Cia, Nick and Barbara for organising and supporting this contest, and also to those offering their congratulatuions :-)) Tina

aartika! fractal art by Tina Oloyede :  http://www.aartika.co.uk

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.