Fri, Sep 20, 5:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: This week's Featured Fractal....congrats to rosehumr!

nickcharles ( ) posted Mon, 11 October 2004 at 2:24 AM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 5:01 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/subcom.ez?ID=21

Hi all!

Check out this week's Featured Fractal on the Fractal community main page (link above)!

Congrats to rosehumr!

Beautiful work!

Nick

Nick C. Sorbin
Staff Writer
Renderosity Magazine
......................................................................................................
"For every breath, for every day of living, this is my Thanksgiving."
-Don Henley

QuietRiot ( ) posted Mon, 11 October 2004 at 8:18 AM

Congratulations! You have some really beautiful fractals in your album and I think it was probably hard for Nick to decide which one to feature. Keep up the good work! Miriah

kansas ( ) posted Mon, 11 October 2004 at 9:26 AM

Congratulations! Your fractal is very pretty. Marion

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Mon, 11 October 2004 at 10:26 AM
valcali ( ) posted Mon, 11 October 2004 at 4:06 PM

Congratulations...your work is terrific. I especially like Spring Frost but they're all wonderful. ;o)

Treat people as if they were what they ought to be...
And you help them to become what they are capable of being.
                                                                ~Goethe~
R.I.G.H.T.S.

rosehumr ( ) posted Fri, 15 October 2004 at 6:37 PM

Awww.... Thanks so much. :D I'm glad I made it here in time to see it up. lol Thank you all for the kind comments, you made my day! hugs to everyone :D

bagemage ( ) posted Fri, 22 October 2004 at 11:57 PM

How is a fractal chosen for the featured spot?

nickcharles ( ) posted Mon, 25 October 2004 at 12:30 AM

A fractal is chosen for the Featured spot by a combination of things, such as number of views/comments, and whether or not the member has been in the Featured spot before :) Not always an easy decision, I might add :) Nick

Nick C. Sorbin
Staff Writer
Renderosity Magazine
......................................................................................................
"For every breath, for every day of living, this is my Thanksgiving."
-Don Henley

bagemage ( ) posted Mon, 25 October 2004 at 9:46 AM

I've topped at three rankings and six comments. While others get dozens or even thousands in the archives. Any secret to getting better marks? Thanks, Bruce

CriminallyInsane ( ) posted Sat, 30 October 2004 at 5:11 AM

Leave a comment on every image posted. You know the kind of thing...WOW!!! FANTASTIC!!! AMAZING!!! MASTERPIECE!!! etc etc...Within a week your comments and ratings will soar and you will get into the Hot 20. Just remember to buy plenty of chewing gum to help get rid of the bad taste it leaves in your mouth. Matt.

bagemage ( ) posted Sat, 30 October 2004 at 5:15 AM

"Leave a comment on every image posted. You know the kind of thing...WOW!!! FANTASTIC!!! AMAZING!!! MASTERPIECE!!! etc etc...Within a week your comments and ratings will soar and you will get into the Hot 20. Just remember to buy plenty of chewing gum to help get rid of the bad taste it leaves in your mouth. Matt." You boiled it down ;0)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.