Thu, Sep 19, 9:59 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Guidelines :)

nickcharles ( ) posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 5:05 PM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 5:15 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12416&FAQ=Y

Hi all! Well, taking in all that has been said about this, we have changed the guidelines as best we could. Please note that these are 'guidelines' not 'rules'. No image will be moved, unless:

a)It is in direct violation of Renderosity's TOS.
b)It is an extreme case. Even then, the artist will be contacted first.

I hope everyone can agree with this, and we can all move on :)

I want to thank everyone that participated in the voting, and in the forum discussions. There were good points raised on both sides, and I am glad to have such an active group here posting their opinions.

Have a great day!

Nick

Nick C. Sorbin
Staff Writer
Renderosity Magazine
......................................................................................................
"For every breath, for every day of living, this is my Thanksgiving."
-Don Henley

abmlober ( ) posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 5:22 PM

I am pleased by the results now :-) A good work with open eyes and hearts...

:rolleyes::sad:
Joy of Frax

firefly ( ) posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 7:18 PM

Thanks Nick and Barbara for toughing it out on a touchy subject so close to everyone's feelings and sensibilities. The "guidlines" feel like just what they are... guidelines and not law; much more inclusive and welcoming :)

Asylumc3 ( ) posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 8:07 PM

Very well handled you two:). I bet it was to the point of cringing everytime you had to post the word 'guidline' in anything, lol. Also a nice result from all this. Good discussions, varied points of view and, imo, a good final decision. Thanks to vclaszlo and dreamwarrior for caring enough to take the time and patience to figure it all out :).

CarolSassy ( ) posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 9:16 PM

Yeaaaaaaaa!!! (:

Carol aka Sassy
If you can't stand the heat,
Don't tickle the dragon!

midnightblue ( ) posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 10:31 PM

I'm very pleased with the results. Thank you Nick and Barbara for caring and for a job well done!

peapodgrrl ( ) posted Mon, 08 November 2004 at 6:29 AM

Kudos to you, Nick, for taking a seemingly impossible situation and coming up with a viable solution. Thanks for your hard work and caring. Mindy

Deagol ( ) posted Mon, 08 November 2004 at 7:43 AM

:)

stotty ( ) posted Mon, 08 November 2004 at 9:32 AM

Perfect :)))

nickcharles ( ) posted Wed, 10 November 2004 at 1:45 AM

Thanks so much... I really, really, really appreciate it :D Whew....now back to fun stuff again :D Nick

Nick C. Sorbin
Staff Writer
Renderosity Magazine
......................................................................................................
"For every breath, for every day of living, this is my Thanksgiving."
-Don Henley

Lucca ( ) posted Fri, 19 November 2004 at 10:33 PM

I think the guidelines are well written. :) They really do seem to be very community minded!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.