Sat, Sep 21, 6:57 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Calling all modelers, F202 needs help!

freefall565 ( ) posted Tue, 23 November 2004 at 10:52 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:50 AM

file_146261.jpg

I recently downloaded a wonderful new character for Poser. I happen to think that she is a very welcome addition to the Poser family, but as with all new characters she is a little lacking in the clothing dept. As of now she has 3 outfits, 2 that came with her and one from BatLabs. I would love to see some new outfits for this gal as she is a fantastic character. I was also wandering if there might be some way to make a morpher or something to make some Vicky clothing fit her? Im not at all sure if that is possible, but if not I would love it if someone could help her out in the clothing dept. The help would be much appriciated and I know from other forums that others would appriciate the help as well. Also here is think if anyone is interested in downloading the character http://mdp.s18.xrea.com/DL/DLpage.html the character says poser5 but she works in 4 also, I'm using her in daz studio at the moment. P.s. some platform stilleto boots would be oh so helpful, lol

Berserga ( ) posted Tue, 23 November 2004 at 11:38 AM

I would definately PAY for some good clothes for this character. She also basically has no shaping morphs so I would love to see somebody make morphs for her.

AmbientShade ( ) posted Tue, 23 November 2004 at 8:00 PM

nice looking character. i'm gonna download and experiment with her. maybe i can make a body suit that can be cut up into some new clothing for her. 8-) E.D.

LuckyLook ( ) posted Sun, 28 November 2004 at 2:55 AM

I already used her in some renders... and she may be the cutest thing I ever saw here!!! I agree with you, freefall. Let's make her some clothing, guys !!! :) :) (although I like to see her naked ;) )

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.