Sat, Sep 21, 12:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Finally completed!!! What do you think???

thenodemaster ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2000 at 7:21 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:40 AM

file_139332.jpg

Well, after 6 days, and 2 re renders, I finally got it fixed and how I wanted it. I forget who it was who suggested I lose the window, but they were right. It was taking attention away from what you were supposed to focus on (even though for some of us it was easier than for others!!! LOL) Anyway, this current render took about 35 hours with all the new glass and such. let me know what you think about all the post render flares and stuff, too. Good/bad--anything. TNX!

skypeopleusa ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2000 at 7:31 PM

Attached Link: http://www.skypeopleusa.com/brycegallery.htm

WOW can I get their Phone numbers ?

whoopdat ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2000 at 7:51 PM

That's pretty good stuff there. But what has me more taken than anything else is 35 hours to render. That's obscene! I get angry when it takes 6 or 7 minutes to render (albeit in Poser)! What's your system hardware?

thenodemaster ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2000 at 7:57 PM

I run a AMD Athlon @ 800 Mhz with 128 Mb RAM with a 40 Gb HDD and a NVidia RIVA TNT 2 Graphics Accelerated card. It is not my system that is slow, rather it is Bryce's rendering engine. It love to take its sweet time with transparency and volumetric stuff. Oh well! I think the results are worth the wait and besides, I can still work with the computer while it is doin its thing. It does not slow it down or affect the render time in any way I have seen

Ihawk ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2000 at 9:43 PM

I like the fuzziness. Reminds me of glossy Playboy photos, and it looks better without the window. Very good work.

skypeopleusa ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2000 at 10:21 PM

Oh I forgot the Lens flares are a nice touch

Inkwolf ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2000 at 11:18 PM

Yow, no wonder it took so long to render! Nice special effects!

Sking ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2000 at 2:18 AM

Hi Thenodemaster Don't worry about the machine U have - it is fine. I think it is a bryce problem (No offence to bryce). I like the necklace on the ladies. (Some fine detail).

Nuke ( ) posted Mon, 25 December 2000 at 2:21 AM

Thenondemaster, Great picture, I second all the others thoughts. Only thing that bothers me is the china hutch or dresser in the background, it has such a sharp edge to it, it divides the picture in half. When I first saw it I thought it was two pictures. Just my two cents, otherwise fantabulous. Kudos.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.