Fri, Sep 20, 4:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:16 am)

Subject: daz studio users wanted for testing item.......

bnetta ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 2004 at 12:37 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:38 PM

Attached Link: http://groups.msn.com/SarasFanClub/studiosara.msnw

file_147187.jpg

What this basically is ....... a new eye obj. with texture used in place of the original ones. with the Exclusive 2to1 morph applied! (available at the fanclub) no more bug eyes!! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Files are ready to be tested! Download now!

www.oodlesdoodles.com

xantor ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2004 at 4:08 AM

I get a "You are not authorized to view this page" when I try to download the eyes.

PickersAngel ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2004 at 8:20 PM

I think you have to join the Sara's Fan Club group on MSN to download the files.

xantor ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2004 at 8:29 PM

I did join the sara`s fan club a while ago, and it said that I was a member when I went there, but I still got the error when I tried downloading the eyes.

PickersAngel ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 1:12 PM

You might try it again. I just tried to d/l the eyes, and the link worked fine.

xantor ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 10:52 PM

It worked fine this time, it was probably a stupid problem with MSN.

PickersAngel ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 6:01 AM

That would be something new and exciting.....NOT! LMBO!

missykia ( ) posted Wed, 08 December 2004 at 9:59 PM · edited Wed, 08 December 2004 at 10:03 PM

Hi and help!! lol
I am trying very hard to use my daz studio,(very beginner)
are there any beginner tutorials any one can help me with.also
If I download the eyes, would I save them to my daz studio?
Please bear with me as I want to learn how to do all the beautiful work I see when I visit this site.
Thank You
Cathy

Message edited on: 12/08/2004 22:03

Grateful member of

casey_42 ( ) posted Wed, 08 December 2004 at 10:35 PM

The forum arcana over at daz3d.com is probably your best bet, that and asking specific questions here. Ron Knight has a couple on his web site that might help too, Best bet is to dive in and try everything :)

xantor ( ) posted Thu, 09 December 2004 at 3:13 AM

missykia, these eyes have instructions with them, you could install them into daz studio but you don`t actually have to. The instructions for using the eyes might be a bit difficult for a beginner, you could download the eyes and keep them till you are more used to using daz studio and then use them.

missykia ( ) posted Thu, 09 December 2004 at 3:36 AM

Thank you Casey and xantor. I like the just diving in part, lol I will give it a shot. And I will save the eyes,and practice practice.

Grateful member of

bnetta ( ) posted Mon, 10 January 2005 at 5:06 PM

just poped in and saw these posts...i'm glad to know that this was useful for some... i'm currently downloading the newest version and will be playing with it.. netta

www.oodlesdoodles.com

xantor ( ) posted Mon, 10 January 2005 at 7:50 PM

Attached Link: http://www.3dsaracreations.com/

Missykia, there are free downloads for sara at the link (in the 3dsc downloads part) and there are more links to free sara stuff.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.