Fri, Sep 20, 11:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: GUITTA - Good Bye... and thank to all of you for your amazing support !!!

gebe ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 4:18 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 11:30 AM

Guitta has decided to leave us for always early this morning at 6.00 am... She left for serenity. I wish I could let all of you know how important and appreciated your love and warm support has been for her in the past weeks and monthes. Each one of you has given her, through your mails, calls, letters, images, cards, pictures, presents ... more power than any other therapy during her sickness. She has been amazed by your thoughts and kindness. You have been amazing for her and you are really a fantastic community. All my family join me to deeply thank you for having accompagnied her during her last battle. She was an artist and shell stay forever an artist to our eyes! A ceremony will take place in luxembourg next Tuesday morning at Krematorium Luxembourg 1 All des Chataigniers L 1366 Luxembourg with her family. A mass will be said in Paris in a few days. Thank you for joining us in prayer! All my warmest regards to all of you. Her Son Gilles Bertaud 34, rue Arago 92800 Puteaux gillesbertaud@free.fr

dlk30341 ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 4:23 PM

Very sad :(. My thoughts ard prayers and condolences are with you & your family. A truly blessed woman indeed.

kromekat ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 4:34 PM

She will be missed by a great many :( - my condolences to you and your family at this very sad loss.

Adam Benton | www.kromekat.com

pmermino ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 4:37 PM

Cher Gilles, Je vous prente toutes mes condolnces vous ainsi qu'toute votre famille. C'est une si triste nouvelle pour toute la communaut.. Le mots sont si faibles dans ces situations... alors je me tais ... Patrick

Tiny ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 4:37 PM

Very sad indeed. I have no words.
My condolences to you and your family.
John 5:28, 29

Phoul ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 4:43 PM

Toutes mes condolnces Cher Gilles; vous et toute votre famille.
Philippe Bouyer (Paris)

agiel ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 4:44 PM

I have been staring at my screen for the past half-hour without finding the words to express what I feel. She was a wonderful person and I know she will be missed by the many people she touched here as an artist, teacher and friend.

jgmart ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 4:51 PM

God Bless you and your family. A wonderful, creative & sharing person will be missed.

BigGreenFurryThing ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 5:29 PM

Very sad news indeed. I enjoyed a few "lively" private IM conversations with Guitta but respected and valued her advice immensely. Her contribution to this forum, and the people in it, is immeasurable. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Gilles.

Cheers,
Mark

cableguy223 ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 6:05 PM

May God be with you and your family. I pray we may all meet with her in Heaven.

krimpr ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 6:11 PM

I'm very sorry to hear of this loss. May God be with you and your family.

Orio ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 6:12 PM

Gilles, Guitta was a fantastic friend and person. So sweet, so helpful, so generous, so unwanting for her self. A person that makes the other people love her so much that they will remember. And I will remember. Besides, she told me about you once. She loved you very much. My deeper condoleances to you and my sweetest of memories to Guitta. Orio - co-admin with Guitta at the vuedesprit yahoo mailing list

war2 ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 6:48 PM

god bless guitta.

Irish ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 6:56 PM

Guitta was beyond question, so helpful to me when I first came here. Her tutorials are exceptional and vast in their knowledge of Vue. To you and your Family, I can only express my deepest sympathy. We have lost a great leader; you have lost such a large piece of your heart. May your memories keep her always in your heart. Irene

Jilly ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 7:58 PM

Guitta will be missed very much, I send my condolences and heartfelt prayers. I will always remember and be proud. Sleep well Guitta.

MikeJ ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 7:59 PM

I've almost been dreading visiting this forum for the past few weeks, because I was afraid I'd come here one day and be confronted with exactly this news. Guitta was an extremely talented woman, and the Vue Community has this day lost one of its best artists, contributors and teachers. And, for those of us who knew her somewhat personally, it's even sadder, because I feel like I just lost a family member, and I'm sure alot of you out there do as well. I'm all choked up and I really don't know what to say, because I too have been just staring at the screen, wishing it would say something other than what it does, all these memories coming back. Guitta helped me tremendously with Vue, but with other things as well. When I was Moderator of this Forum, I often asked for her advice and suggestions for things like how to deal with the Challenges, the voting, the "Back Room" (what we used to call the "Annex") HTML, and all kinds of things. You go through life, and you meet people, and every now and then one of those people stands out...really stands out, and you think to yourself that you've literally been blessed just to make this person's acquaintance, and that's how I feel about Guitta. Though she's now gone on to a far better place, she sure will never be forgotten here, and I will always remember her. To you, Gilles, and the whole Bertaud family, I am truly sorry for your loss, but I'm glad that at least her pain is no more. You and the rest of the Bertaud family have my sincerest sympathies. I want you to know that Guitta meant alot to ALOT of people scattered throughout this world, and her memory will live on until the earth itself has passed.

sandoppe ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 9:10 PM

MikeJ: You have said it more beautifully than I ever could. Gilles: I didn't know your mother nearly as well as most of the others here, but she was a great talent and has left her mark on the Vue community. My thoughts are with you and your family. I will say a prayer for Guitta tonight. She is at peace.

Shari123 ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 9:15 PM

Mere words cannot express my deep sorrow. My heart goes out to you and your family. Guitta has always been one of the major cornerstones of the Vue Community. She will be terribly missed by us all. My prayers are with you during these tragic times.

sacada ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 9:27 PM

Goodbye Guitta. Your art, inspiration and dedicated help to this community will live on for a long time. Many have been inspired and changed by what they saw in you and your art. My thoughts go out to your family in this moment of grief. Scott.

retrocity ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 9:44 PM

she will be greatly missed. she has made a mark in my life and has left a hole as well. you and your family are in our prayers as you go through this time. until we meet again... goodbye Guitta scott

SndCastie ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 10:51 PM

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family she will be truly missed. Sandy

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

blaufeld ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 12:06 AM

It is a sad day... My condolences to you and your family. Andrea

tdierikx ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 12:18 AM

I've not been a regular poster to these forums - but I have always held Guitta in the highest regard. She was the first person that offered me help when I found my way here full of newbie questions about Vue... She was patient beyond bounds - she answered my questions in easy to understand terms - she will be sorely missed, even by those of us who did not know her well. Gilles - you have my deepest condolences. Try to remember Guitta as a wonderful woman who not only touched your life and made it whole - but as a much larger entity who has touched total strangers across the whole world. T.

Who? Me?

bevchiron ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 12:39 AM

She was a very special person & will be greatly missed, my thoughts & heartfelt condolences go out to you.

elusive.chaos

"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star...." (Nietzsche)

wabe ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 1:00 AM

A very very sad day indeed. I am in tears, no words can express that. She was such a fantastic friend. Giles, you and the whole family have my deepest condolences too. Please tell your father that i especially think of him. He did an incredible thing in being there with and for Guitta all the time, helping her in all these difficult moments. I will never foget Guitta.

One day your ship comes in - but you're at the airport.

FrenchKiss ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 1:11 AM

I'm so sorry for Guitta and for her friends and family. She was a wonderful woman who will be greatly missed. She was so kind and so talented, giving her life to help others in what she loved the most. A truly wonderful woman. My condolences to you and to all who were close to her. It's so very sad.

aussie-3d ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 1:12 AM

Sad for such a loss for her and the family, condolences to all.

wolffenrir ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 1:42 AM

I didn't know Guitta as well as others here at 'rosity, but I feek down, really... Her tutorials are a goldmine for all the Vue beginners like me, I improved much my knowledge thanks to her,,, I regret the loss of the woman, the artist, the human being she was and she is still... Gilles, be strong and be proud, because until the last member of this community will remember Guitta, until someone will start using Vue with her tips, she will never be gone... I'm a little bit angry 'cos I don't know english so well as I can explain better my thoughts, but I wish Guitta a serene, paceful sleep. I don't believe in Gods or demons, but in some way I believe that we will meet together, some day

nhirschberger ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 1:59 AM

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss, looking for words which I dont't find. Condolences to you and your family. Norbert

matrixmode ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 2:21 AM

Sad news indeed. She touched many lives. I offer condolences to you and your family. Persevere, Mark

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." Leonardo da Vinci

Richard T ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 2:49 AM

Giles, My thoughts are with her and with you and her family. Richard

Polax ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 3:36 AM

Au revoir Guitta ... Paul

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 3:43 AM

My heart goes out to you Gilles, and the whole Bertaud family. Your mother was an amazing woman. She will be missed by us all and those who did not get to know her. Sharen and Mike

gracia ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 3:49 AM

Gilles, Avec cette triste nouvelle, mon ouse et moi-me vous prentons ainsi qu'votre famille nos sinces condolnces. Guitta nous manquera. Alain et Fabienne

lingrif ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 4:32 AM

A wonderful artist and mentor to many taken too soon. Her presence will always be felt in this forum. My condolences to you and your family. -Lin

www.lingriffin.com

deadhead ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 5:30 AM

Condolences to all family. Vue world will never be the same :(

Larry F ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 5:31 AM

Gilles My heart goes out to you and your family on your loss which, though not unexpected, is and must needs be no less painful. Having lost loved ones of my own, as I'm sure most people have, means that I and all others here feel one with you! There are never words sufficient I think, but they must be said nevertheless. What many others have said here is true, despite the repetition: Guitta was so special and her spirit and all that she has done will be here for much much time to come. And thank you so much for sharing at such a difficul time with so many people really quite unknown to you and yours. Godspeed. Larry Fuller

deevee ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 6:18 AM

Good bye Guitta! you have gone to a great place where your pain will be no more, and your art will be on constant display in the stars and flowers and all around us. My condolences to the family. RIP, Deevee, Joe.

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 6:22 AM

My thoughts are with and yours on this sad occasion. The world could do with a few more "Guittas" around. Sigh...life can sometimes be trying.

tesign ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 6:56 AM

She meant a lot to many here, old and new and indeed much is lost to the Vue community. May her soul rest in joy in God's haven and rejoice with him where we all will be someday. My thoughts, prayers and condolence to the family. Bill

BGHart ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 6:58 AM

Although I didn't know her, I feel very sorry and sad. Her site was my first address to learn something about Vue and her talent and her images were an inspiration for me. My condolences to all her family.

TheWingedOne ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 7:31 AM

It's very hard to find the right words... Guitta was a very special person. The Vue community wouldn't be where it is now without her. I'm very thankful that I had the chance to meet her and for all her help and support over the last few years. She was an huge inspiration for me like for many other people here. Many thanks, Guitta, for being there and all my best wishes to you wherever you are now! Also my deepest condolences to you, Gilles, and your family. You are all in my thougths for this hard time you're going through right now. Phil

firebolt ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 7:31 AM

This is a sad day. Guitta leaves many traces among all of us who love Vue and she will always be warmly remembered. My condolences go to you, Gilles, and all her family.

zoon ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 7:54 AM

Goodbye Guitta.

cermit ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 8:04 AM

Goodbye Guitta. Thank you for all

iloco ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 8:07 AM

Condolences to guitta's family. Gebe will be missed by me for the generous help she so freely gave.

ïÏøçö

Techyman ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 8:40 AM

When I first started with Vue and was pulling my hair out over problems I couldn't seem to solve, I would post questions to this forum. Guitta's patient reply's and advice are the reason's I'm still with Vue today. She was a great teacher as well as an artist and will be sorely missed. "That which we do for ourselves alone dies with us. That which we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." - Albert Pine

kenwas ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 9:39 AM

Even when it is a known sitauation, it is always a shock and terribly painful news. Bless her in a better world and place.

Xiores ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 10:14 AM

It is a shame that all the new Artists that vist this forum will miss the chance to have known someone like Guitta. I only knew her a short while, but it was her help and encouragement that kept me learning. I will miss her. My thoughts go out to her family and loved ones.

ShadowWind ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 10:48 AM

A sad day for the Vue Community. My condolensces to your family...

ggrace ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 10:58 AM

Good Bye Guitta - you were an amazing person and your thoughts and ideas in this forum helped me greatly. My heart goes out to your family and close friends. Aloha.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.