Tue, Sep 24, 9:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 9:01 pm)

Subject: Gallery Comment

Engel47 ( ) posted Thu, 16 December 2004 at 1:06 PM · edited Thu, 16 December 2004 at 1:07 PM

Hmmmm, I am glad I found this thread - I had a PM from HansAnders this morning, warning me about a nasty comment on my latest upload from a member called donkeyoaty - I had the e-bot too - but when I checked the image the comment, whatever it was, had gone. I assumed he/she had deleted it themselves - makes me wonder what he had to say ;-) Wish I had been quick enough to read it now.

Message edited on: 12/16/2004 13:07

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Thu, 16 December 2004 at 1:28 PM

Yeah....the admins should re-post all of the archives from the old C&D forum.

Now those threads would make some entertaining reading.

But RR isn't that kind of a site anymore.

Which is just as well, as far as I am concerned. I've come to regard verbal knife-fights as largely a waste of my time. I've got better things to do.

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

JVRenderer ( ) posted Thu, 16 December 2004 at 4:07 PM

People who live glass houses should shop at costco and buy glass cleaners in bulk.....

Software: Daz Studio 4.15,  Photoshop CC, Zbrush 2022, Blender 3.3, Silo 2.3, Filter Forge 4. Marvelous Designer 7

Hardware: self built Intel Core i7 8086K, 64GB RAM,  RTX 3090 .

"If you spend too much time arguing about software, you're spending too little time creating art!" ~ SomeSmartAss

"A critic is a legless man who teaches running." ~ Channing Pollock

My Gallery  My Other Gallery 

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Thu, 16 December 2004 at 4:21 PM

Perhaps I should have been more technically precise.......

......and said: "On the other side of the Lexan."

But that just doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

However, one could still buy one's cleaning solutions at Costco.....or perhaps at Sam's Wholesale.

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

Latexluv ( ) posted Thu, 16 December 2004 at 6:06 PM

Ah ha! It was the same guy that slammed me last night!!!! I posted a pic in Poser gallery called "The Lips Couch". This is what I got out of him. See... now this is a nice idea, a little eroticism a little thought! poorly concieved! poorly created! but none the less with a little work and a lot more thought this could be a work of art! And worth the $1000 + paid for the software. He must have been on a tear last night!

"A lonely climber walks a tightrope to where dreams are born and never die!" - Billy Thorpe, song: Edge of Madness, album: East of Eden's Gate

Weapons of choice:

Poser Pro 2012, SR2, Paintshop Pro 8

mimezine ( ) posted Thu, 16 December 2004 at 8:14 PM

:-( ~ i wish i've had gotten a comment from this troll ~ i think, if u get a comment of those guys, u're really IN! grin ~poor mimezine's not IN with tears in the eyes ~

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.