Sun, Oct 6, 3:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: need dynamic clothing props bikini + bra

anxcon ( ) posted Tue, 28 December 2004 at 5:32 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 1:20 PM

hi i trying to find some dynamic clothing for P5 need a bikini ...top has upper and lower stings untiable ...and thong bottom also need 2 bras, one with clasps in front, other in back anyone know where i can find for free? or way to make them? thanks

odeathoflife ( ) posted Tue, 28 December 2004 at 5:41 PM

well having them able to 'untie' would be impossible in poser as far as I can wrap my brain around that. You may need to have two different versions.

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

anxcon ( ) posted Tue, 28 December 2004 at 5:44 PM

i should also say they for judy oops :P and no not imposible, i was playin with rope, just need settings right but even if no untie, know where i can find?:P

wheatpenny ( ) posted Tue, 28 December 2004 at 9:03 PM
Site Admin

One with posable strings that you could tie and untie would be theoretically possible, but would be incredible complex and might have a rather large polygon count because of all the sections the strings would have to have to make it posable. Also it would be murder to pose it. I'm fairly certain nobody has ever made one, and if one were available, as hard as it would be to make, I'd be surprised if it was offered free. IMO you'd be better off to have, as odeathoflife suggested, two versions (one tied, and the other untied)

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

anxcon ( ) posted Tue, 28 December 2004 at 10:09 PM

okok forget the untiable one :P but where can i find dynamic cloth bikini/lingerie? renderosity has none (thats a prop, atleast none good)

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 28 December 2004 at 11:28 PM

ii think shadownet has some version for v3 of a v2 daz bikini tht can come off and undo etc love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

xantor ( ) posted Wed, 29 December 2004 at 1:27 AM

Any bra and pants should be fairly easy to convert to dynamic clothing, the poser 4 ones in p5 would work with a small amount of scaling to fit judy.

odeathoflife ( ) posted Wed, 29 December 2004 at 1:37 AM

Judy has a bikini set as well as underwear in conforming you could try to export those and select weld body parts i the export dialog then iimport them back in and try them in the cloth room?

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

anxcon ( ) posted Wed, 29 December 2004 at 3:45 AM

tried to export n weld parts, but when i import, that in parts, and the cups on her bra fall off lol as much as id enjoy seein wuts behind the bra, i kinda wanna finish this :P still need a thong tho cuz there isnt 1 in p5

xantor ( ) posted Wed, 29 December 2004 at 7:05 AM

If you make the cloth object one group using the group editor it usually works better in the cloth room, it means that there can only be one texture but for a bra and pants that shouldn`t be a big problem.

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 29 December 2004 at 8:10 AM

You could use a transmap to turn a normal panty or bikini bottom into a thong.

lululee ( ) posted Wed, 29 December 2004 at 10:11 AM

Attached Link: http://www.philc.net

Philc is getting ready to release his new Clothing Creator plugin that will enable you to actually make the bikini from a psd file in Photoshop. I have been beta testing it and it is quite exciting. It is due to be released Jan1. you might check it out. cheerio lululee

lululee ( ) posted Wed, 29 December 2004 at 10:12 AM

Attached Link: http://www.poserfashion.net/downloadp5.htm

Poserfashion has a very good tutorial on editing the constrained group so it does not fall dowm. It is quite easy.

MungoPark ( ) posted Wed, 29 December 2004 at 11:30 AM · edited Wed, 29 December 2004 at 11:40 AM

At www.planit3d.com you will find what you are looking for. Go to freestuff dynamic clothing and dl the underwear package for V3. Then take a mesh editor and cut it up in the front or in the back.

Oh, its also in the freestuff here - search for svdl

Message edited on: 12/29/2004 11:35

Message edited on: 12/29/2004 11:40

MungoPark ( ) posted Wed, 29 December 2004 at 11:45 AM

Billy-T has a dynamic set for V2 in the marketplace - opens in the back

anxcon ( ) posted Wed, 29 December 2004 at 7:37 PM

im a poser noob tho so i should be usin free stuff first =P

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.