Tue, Sep 24, 5:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 5:06 pm)

Subject: Forgot to add an image to my favorites - now can't find it.

superBadGirl ( ) posted Mon, 03 January 2005 at 1:31 PM ยท edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 5:23 PM

There was an image in the gallery in late November/early December that looked (to me) like a heavier Sarah Michelle Gellar. I don't know if that's what the artist intended, but I remember leaving that as part of my comments. It was a portrait from the waist up, blond hair. I loved it because it captured SMG's nose and eyes perfectly, and I wanted to contact the artist to find out how they had acheived that look. Does anyone know the image I am talking about? Failing that, is there any way to search for images that you've commented on?

zippyozzy ( ) posted Tue, 04 January 2005 at 12:18 PM

Try different ways of typing it up in the gallery search. I haven't come across it yet. Try typing up the year '2004' and see what comes up??

superBadGirl ( ) posted Tue, 04 January 2005 at 2:11 PM

I have to go through and look for the last month or so it seems, I will try it tonight. I wish you could search by images you had commented on, or by the comments themselves.

mrsparky ( ) posted Tue, 04 January 2005 at 5:10 PM

If you use Internet Explorer. Try searching your browsers History. Ctrl H. Not very clear and rather time consuming - but some times this saves the day. Also try searching your browsers cache.

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.