Mon, Sep 9, 7:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: V3 Free - No Email?

Krel ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 6:03 AM · edited Sun, 01 September 2024 at 9:11 PM

I went to DAZ and ordered the free V3 expecting an email with a download link. I never got the email and I can't find the original message. Anyone have a suggestion as to what is wrong? Thanks, Krel

tetsuo211 ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 6:17 AM

I.m busy downloading them right now. It's going to take about 2 hours to download.

beachnut ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 6:24 AM

It was in my available downloads before I even got the mail from Daz confirming it. I never got the "big email" announcing it tho :(

tetsuo211 ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 6:27 AM

Me neither, something told me to go to the site, because I often visit Daz3D.com to check out the free stuff. I think it's a surprise to all of us.

lmckenzie ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 6:48 AM

You shouln't need the email. Just go to the http://www.daz3d.com -> store ->people -> women and she's there price = $0.00. Put her in your cart and checkout. That's what I did. Yo get the link on your account->available downloads after you checkout as usual.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

Stormrage ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 7:51 AM

regarding the email announcing v3 and m3 for free, it seems spamcop reported it as Spam. So what probably happened is that it was bounced from your isp before it ever reached you. We have reported the issue. Krel go to My account on Daz. Then choose Available downloads and you should be able to download from there.

bucketload3D ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 8:36 AM

yes, the same for me, just be sure you check "Paypal" as the payment method even if you never use it. It will not cost you anything, but save you some hassle with credit card number :)

www.Bucketload3d.com - where cool freebies are ~(==^..^)

beachnut ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 9:24 AM

Oh should have clarified what I said...I put it IN my cart and went thru the usual checkout procedure and THEN it was in my available downloads. If I hadn't seen all the happy posts I'd have not know it either because of the email problem. Anyways..put it in your cart, check out and then there they'll be! :) **Didn't want people thinking it just automatically showed up in my account that might confuse people.

melanie ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 11:02 AM

I never wait for the e-mail to download. I always go directly to my account and it's immediately in there. By the way, does anyone know what the rebate vouchers are good on? DAZ says: "Vouchers good on non-resell, non-Platinum Club priced purchases." Does this mean only DAZ originals, or is it good on everything except Platinum Club? The newsletter wasn't really very clear on that. What is the definition of "non-resell" purchases? Can this also include brokered items? Melanie

Stormrage ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 11:16 AM

Non resell is like lightwave vouchers are good on Daz ORiginal(100%) and 50% of brokered items. They aren't good on Platinum items.

melanie ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 11:32 AM

Okay, thanks. I looked at their forum and couldn't find the details. :) Melanie

Krel ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2005 at 7:34 AM

OK, thanks everyone, I'm downloading it now....... Krel

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.