Fri, Sep 20, 6:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Hairs and hiss

jcv2 ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 2:23 PM

You ARE a photomodel! Those looks! Wow! And then the hairy queen! Well, yeah, I can imagine that must have been difficult for you! And there a only few places where people can be so merciless in nowadays western societies as at school! Those photoshots, must have been fun taking them, not? Smile, laugh, look, do this, do that! :)

Michelle A. ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 2:34 PM

cat whistles Dear sweet Sheila...... you would've given Sinead O'Conner a run for her money..... You remember her I hope..... I thought she was gorgeous...... and you are just as beautiful without hair than with it! Will admit to thoughts of shaving my own.... but my face is kind of round.... fear of looking like a pumpkin head..... And yeah I've done the skeletal thing too...... although maybe not as severe as others...... let's put it this way..... 100 lbs on my 5'1" frame does not look healthy on me.... rather like a chick whose starving herself. I had more people ask me ...... "are you sick?" Which only made my panic attacks worse, and my inability to eat even greater.... sigh

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Tedz ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 3:18 PM

file_165947.jpg

We do too have Hair... and no Slow Punctures or Haircuts with a Hole in them.

UKmac ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 4:09 PM

file_165950.jpg

Ok, this thread is going great. anyway some of you asked what i was like before the mad blondness, so here it is...Mmmmm.Steve : Scotland

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 4:26 PM

steve, we all get crazy notions now & then to do something radical, may not be the results we expect, but hey... which brings me to radical sheila!! no way would i laugh... you're beautiful! like 'chelle said, you got sinead beat hands down! & Tedz & teddy... makes me want to reach out & run my fingers through you hair :] muuuuuuuuuah!!

Apophis906 ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 6:00 PM

Oh wow Sheila, that was some cool red hair. I had a cousin that had that color naturaly.

bleachfix ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 11:17 PM

file_165951.jpg

Hey Sheila, I recognized Glamour Shots handiwork right away! People used to come in the lab and ask us to make copies, since reprints from them was so expensive. We would say...see that copyright symbol?...it means we can't copy it! They would respond..."Can't you just crop it off?" "No, we can't...we still know who did it! (lol) This image of me was taken at the end of 1981 after Christmas...The Thin Man...notice the bellbottoms...

bleachfix ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 11:22 PM

Now Sheila, I must be off to bed, so I can show you my "morning hair" in abt 8 hours...I know you can hardly wait...

cynlee ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2005 at 12:00 AM

skinny mini with a mini tree ...uncanny resemblance to an old bf...

tvernuccio ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2005 at 12:25 AM

Brian....you DO have hair!!!!! it's just really short like mine used to be !!!! LOL Steve, i can't decide how i like your hair better. I think you look a little younger before you dyed your hair, but hard to say with just seeing 2 pics. you look a lot like a buddy of mine i work with. Anyway, i think your hair looks great both ways! if you decide to dye your hair blonde again, you might think about getting it cut so you can spike it...or maybe a mohawk like in reply #29!!! hey...THAT would look totally awesome dude!!!! hey dave/bogey/boke..hehe...luv those bellbottoms for sure! funny what Cindy said...i ALSO dated this guy in 9th grade and jeesh, you guys could've been twins...except Mike had dark brown hair and bit different glasses!!! hey...i used to live in apartments like that!!!!! is that in tennessee???

Tedz ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2005 at 12:28 AM

file_165952.jpg

When I wuz The Leader of the Pack.

tvernuccio ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2005 at 12:40 AM

William, you're so sweet to say that about my red hair. OMG, you just don't know how mortified i was to be seen in public!!! oh, bogey...yeah...hardly waiting to see your morning hair!! I just KNOW this is gonna be good!!!!!!! jan-carel, super-model?? yeah....in my dreams!!! Glamour Shots...oh yeah, i had fun! went with my girlfriend and we had a blast! hey...did you call me The Hairy Queen??? thump yep...Kick in the butt for you for that!!! thump and there's another for good measure!!!! Michelle, oh yeah....definitely remember Sinead O'Connor!! Everyone called me Sinead O'Sheila!!! LOL!!! hey girl...thanks for what you said!!! Some people liked how i looked with shaved head, and actually it wouldn't bother me to do it again. so easy!!!! i have round face too Michelle, so go for it girl!!!!! it grows back fast really. and hey, if you don't like it you'll have fun wearin' hats and wigs!!!! so you had skinny phase too huh. yeah...i got those comments all the time. 8 years ago i was 88 pounds. the more people talked about how skinny i was, the more determined i was not to eat. everyone said i looked awful. kemal told me in the early days of our marriage that he was NOT physically attracted to me when we first met...because i was so skinny i looked like skeleton. and he was afraid of breakin' my bones!! LOL. but he was skinny too! we both plumped up!!! LOL. Cindy, you and Chelle both think i could give Sinead a run for her money, eh??? You're so sweet, Cindy!!! let's trade! you can have shaved head and I get your gorgeous wild locks!!!!

cynlee ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2005 at 12:41 AM

funny what sheila said... i used to live in apartments like that too... honest... twilight music while waiting for tedz pic to load... tap... tap... tap... o.O!!! swoooon vroom vroom!! :]

tvernuccio ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2005 at 12:42 AM

high 5's, Brian!!! Look at our HC...leader of the pack...then and now!!! What a totally cool pic and whoa....what a beauty you're saddled up on!!!!!! I wanna take her for a spin!!!! Can i???? You guys look awesome! looks like really fun times for sure!!!

cynlee ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2005 at 2:02 AM

file_165954.jpg

way back then... 1967... very silly... still curly... one of my most fave pics... me & my Uncle Bob :]

tvernuccio ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2005 at 2:51 AM

clapping What a silly pose!!!!! him sitting on your back!!!!!! and your hairs!!! pouting....love those wild locks!!!! your uncle looks so young here...like a kid!!! how old was he??? and you were just a kid too!!!!! luv seeing this!!!!

DJB ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2005 at 3:35 AM

file_165955.jpg

32 years ago..hair yuck

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

tvernuccio ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2005 at 3:44 AM

well, i hate you too doug!!!!! long, curly hair!!! here we go again..... you say yuck...i say...gimmmeee your hair!!! let's trade!!! everyone here has such great smiles!!!! kewl!!!!

zhounder ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2005 at 6:32 AM

file_165956.jpg

Sheila, you looked great with the shaved look! I would love my wife to shave her head. Of course then I would never be online... :o This is a shot of me before thyroid and with the mullet. it was about 1995 or so. God what 10 years will do... Magick Michael

bleachfix ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2005 at 8:03 AM

file_165957.jpg

Hey Sheila, that old shot of me with Christmas tree was taken at my girlfriends apartment in Fort Worth, Texas...yep, that's me...always an old bf...never a husband...kind of like always being a bridesmaid, but never a bride! (lol) at least I thought it was funny (tough crowd...sigh) Well, here we go...first thing in the morning for ya Sheila, before anything else..."At First Hair Light"

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2005 at 8:18 AM

LOL! Hands bleachfix a cup o' joe...... looks like you could use one....! :~)

--- michelleamarante.com

tvernuccio ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2005 at 8:58 AM

hey dave/bogey/boke....ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! Now THIS was worth waiting for!!!! Classic for sure!!!!! uh, hey...your hair's not That bad (NOT!!!!!!)....in hysterics over here!!!! that one eye open/one eye shut....EXACTLY me in morning (i think!) Here, i got a cup o' joe for ya too!!! This is a 3 cup morning for sure if i ever saw one!!! High 5s...Impressive capture!!! i think better than the head-on-counter-waiting-for-coffee picture you posted in forum few months ago!!! You asked if i wanted anything else before first hair light?" dunno if my ribs are gonna survive this one, dave!!! i'll have to think about it a bit. Jan-Carel might have an idea or two up his sleeve.... ...you wanna be a bride huh???? i think you best consult with Tedz!!!!!!!! LOL!!!! michael, well, you looked pretty distinguished in your first shot, but Wow, you look like you're ready for the Oscar's or something in this new one!!!!! I think we have a celebrity in our midst!! seriously, you look like some actor but damn if i can remember...you get those Hashi moments too??? Anyway, it's a fantastic photo!!! You and William both look pretty snazzy in your mullets!!! you like my bald look huh??? want your wife to give it a go??? well hey, show her this thread...soon as she sees that you're gonna be spending so much time offline when you see her like that...well, uh...pretty good incentive for her to take let them take the clippers to her!!!! yeah...tell me 'bout 10 years....just 5 years...sigh what a difference. i'm ok gettin' old though. Man, i'm REALLY diggin' how wrinkles look on me. Mmmmm hmmm!!!!

cynlee ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2005 at 10:18 AM

that is my favorite uncle, on my mother's side... still very much alive, & living in Canada :] hiya doug, longhair stylin'! & michael, yep, surelooking snazzy! & oh!!! oh! boke! here, have another cup of coffee! LOL!! a bride-to-be needs to look her best! LMAO! :]

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2005 at 10:26 AM

Hehehehe...... a wig might be fun...... although maybe I should consider a something a little more stylish than this one......? 1970..... 3 years old and glam..... LOL! And Mr. Magick Michael...... very handsome..... sigh I've got a goatee fetish...... and with hair or without, you still look like a dashing dude..... :~)

--- michelleamarante.com

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2005 at 10:27 AM

file_165958.jpg

Argghhh..... forgot the freakin pic.....

--- michelleamarante.com

cynlee ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2005 at 11:01 AM

hehehe... you could be one of the Supremes!! :D contagious smile

tvernuccio ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2005 at 11:22 AM

file_165959.jpg

LOL!!!!!ROFLMAO....Michelle....uh yeah...think it's time for a new wig for sure!!!!!!!! Chelle and the Supremes!!!!! too funny girl!!!! you guys ever see pic of me in my blonde wig??? i wear it 'bout once a year for kicks....i think i posted one pic of me in forum already with wig. but i will show this one today. it was taken about 2 yrs ago i think...when my thyroid diseases just discovered...hair falling out in clumps. i think this is right at beginning of treatment. you see why i don't wear it often. *gag*

Tedz ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2005 at 12:11 PM

file_165960.jpg

Sometimes I could be a tad...unkempt.

tvernuccio ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2005 at 1:42 PM

LOL!!! just a "tad" huh???? LOL...look at those dreds!!!!

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2005 at 3:01 PM ยท edited Sat, 08 January 2005 at 3:02 PM

When I was little and my hair was a tad unkempt, my dear sweet mom would say it looked like a rat's nest...... Now Sheila... just think Tedz is providing a good home to at least two or three sweet littly fuzzy rats.... And that is a good thing... Kindness to animals!!! Tedzy....... he's a good man.......

Message edited on: 01/08/2005 15:02

--- michelleamarante.com

Tedz ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2005 at 3:45 PM

file_165962.jpg

Tedzy is 3 Good Men....well...two and ...Brenda. Here is My "Pineapple Look"....ya...I am da sweet thang! I am da Real DOLE! Would Woo woo woo Me? Well...would Woo? Aloha...where are da Bananas?

cynlee ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2005 at 5:01 PM

i wooould woo woo... could use some pineapple to go with my banana :]

jcv2 ( ) posted Sun, 09 January 2005 at 6:02 AM

Add some well-framed Sheila-fruit and the feast is complete! Wowow! This is fantastic! :):):)

tvernuccio ( ) posted Sun, 09 January 2005 at 7:14 AM

Rat's Nest...yep, agreed michelle...Tedz's hair is perfect home for many rats!!! pineapple look...hairs just fine. teeth. lose 'em. too gummy. LOL

curly-locks ( ) posted Sun, 09 January 2005 at 9:29 AM

AWWWWW Dave i think u look cute! where do i apply? how bout a auburn locked curly haired girl?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.