Sat, Sep 21, 12:11 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:04 pm)

Subject: Someone there who likes Team Work with me?

Patschulynn ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 10:59 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:36 PM

Hi, i'm new here and searching for someone whos like to make a Character with me. I can make Textures,Poses..and so on i can make MAT'S to but it takes me very long..and its boring :o) Someone there who likes to help me and made a Character in teamwork? I'm not a Newbie, i worked with Poser 2 Years now. You can write a Mail or a Instant MSG..or you can aswer here..i whould be very happy to find someone :) Maybe a german?? But its not a must..just to make the thing easier :o)

Patschulynn ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 11:42 AM

i forgot, i have only 56k modem, so it whould be better if the teampatner upload the item

spothmann ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 12:12 PM

If yu can make poses, I would very much like to team with you for my next character set. I can texture and MAT file and morps... but I can't do Poses... And, yes, hier spricht Frau auch Deutsch ;-) Best wishes, Sabine

Patschulynn ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 1:25 PM

oh thx i have send you a msg :) somebody else who will let me make textures? :)

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 3:24 PM

Hi Patschulynn I can make charecter injection files, I wouldnt mind doing one or two for your charecter if you would like. Have a look in my freestuff for an example :) I'm English but I have some german friends who could help if we have trouble communicating :) I work for a German Company (Audi and now Mahle). John,

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

shamanka ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 7:40 PM

I'm very interested as well. I can make morphs, textures, expressions but have trouble with some poses too. Hope to hear from you. Carrie aka Shamanka

My Store My Free Stuff My Site

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.