Fri, Sep 20, 5:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Sidegrade from VUE4PRO to VUE5

L13RAF ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 8:23 AM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 3:46 AM

Hi,

Has anybody else had problems updrading or sidegrading as E-on software call it, from 4 Pro to 5.

My experience is that I have loaded the 5 software, no problem at all, but it will not accept my upgrade code from 4 pro. E-on state that it must be entered as written and this I have done, exactly.

I have tried registering the new product and am informed the VUE5ESP serial number is incorrect and yet it was the one received with the product so how can it be incorrect.

I really am disappointed with the efforts needed to get an upgraded product up and running when serial numbers are rejected. I have no doubt that it will take a week to get this issue resolved through E-on's poor customer service responses.

Steve Rafferty (UK)

ggrace ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 10:55 AM

My V5 sidegrade has't arrived yet,maybe today,but try entering the code all lower case this has worked for me in the past with some Vue things. I'll respond here when mine arrives. Second Day delivery by UPS is a joke here its been over a week. Glenn

L13RAF ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 4:10 AM

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Tried entering serial number in lower case but still no luck so have a new product that I cannot use and e-on have still not replied to my question. Let me know how you get on with your sidegrade when it 'finally' arrives.

I still cannot register my product as I am informed that my serial number is incorrect. The plot thickens ????

Steve

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.