Thu, Oct 10, 6:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: jester clothing for M3?

LonRanger ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 2:17 AM ยท edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 4:24 PM

Any idea where I can find jester clothing for M3? (By that, I mean "court jester", as found in the middle ages) Thanks.

lindans ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 3:50 AM

Yes I too would like a detailed jester costume for V3 as well..

Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face. I am a traveler of both time and space ....Kashmir, Led Zeppelin

garblesnix ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 12:30 PM

You could try the body suit. I'm playing around with it for the same reason. I'm guessing it's a matter of texturing. There are some free jester hats here somewhere that can be modified to fit M3. DAZ also has a free jester hat in the freebie section. I'm still not sure which shoes to use, or should I just let him be barefoot? Let me know what you discover.

Tilandra ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 1:11 PM

I'm working on a major upgrade for my "Mardi Gras Party Pack" (circa 2002!) to fit the M3/V3 characters, which includes a jester's hat and tunic. (Realish ones this time, my skills have improved, heh) I'm only about 25% done though, as there's still beads and masks to be done. Timeframe, maybe a week to finish, then Rend's testing/approval process. (It's going to be free for anyone who bought the packs in the past)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.