Wed, Sep 18, 3:46 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Oh gawd......

Zhann ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 8:07 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 10:49 PM

First person to guess what today is gets a free surprise...;] Hint: same as Albert Einstein (spelling?)

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

BecSchm ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 8:19 PM

Your birthday?

Jaymonjay ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 8:36 PM

hmm... the day you got a bad haircut? discovered some new breakthrough in quantum physics? ;)

Zhann ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 9:14 PM

Looks like BecSchm wins it! Yes, it's my 55 birthday and I'm not liking it at all, oh to be 20 again....;]

Jaymonjay ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 9:35 PM

Happy Birthday, Zhann. (much better than unravelling the mysteries of the universe anyway) Jay

CrazyDawg ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 9:55 PM

My gawd Zhann you're 55, gee girl you don't look a day over 26 :) Happy Birthday and may you have many more.

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

BecSchm ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 10:12 PM

I won! I won! Happy birthday Zhann! My birthday's this month, too...

Quest ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 10:21 PM

LOL...Happy birthday Zhann, many happy returns! ;)

MoonGoat ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 10:48 PM

Woohoo, awesome birthday wishes to you Zhann!

Mahray ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 10:58 PM

Congratulations :) (D*mn you're old!!)

Come visit us at RenderGods.

Ignore the shooty dog thing.

foleypro ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 11:24 PM

55 years young...HB

Zhann ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 1:27 AM

Mahray be careful, don't want a plague of toads now do you?...;]

Quest ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 1:31 AM

LOLI think Mahray needs lessons in etiquette. He doesnt realize yet that hes too young to really know anything, couldnt possibly know it all, but like kids all over the world, they dont realize that we too were his age at one time and like him, we thought we knew it all but have since learned the finer things in life. His turn will also come. Hell realize hes just another person traveling the road of life. Out of respect, you especially dont prod the ladies when it comes to questions of age, unless of course, if you want to diss them. All I have to say is Im 56 but still very young at heart and spirit, Zhann, welcome to the club.

Zhann ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 1:54 AM

It just seems I have more to do and less time to do it, I think our lifespan should be extended a couple of K....and I'm a little in the dumps cause hubby had to work tonight and I had my B-day dinner alone, relatively speaking, 16 cats did help me clean up....;]

pogmahone ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 1:56 AM · edited Sat, 15 January 2005 at 1:58 AM

hmmmnnnn.....Zhann and Quest have both worn a lot better than I have :^(

Edit to add - from their pics I thought both were in their thirties!

Message edited on: 01/15/2005 01:58

Quest ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 2:06 AM

LOLI just had to laugh, yes your right, and who knows, maybe someday, yes, lets add a couple Ks to our lifespan. Sorry that hubby wasnt there to share your special day but these things sometimes happen. Sometimes we have to make up for lost time as in when we are stricken with unemployment for an extended period of time and all of a sudden we get a source of income and we must take advantage, for who knows how long that would last? Maybe tomorrow you guys would go out for a special diner. Cats are good! One of my most favorite of animals. They dont know about birthdays but what the heck, they get to eat, its same thing for them.

Quest ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 2:17 AM

Pog, dont know about wearing better than you, Ive had some very difficult medical times lately within that last year which are starting to take their tolls. If our images are any indication of what we feel, or who we are, then yes, we live there. Can we get any more real Surrealistic or Impressionistic? Id love to go for the gamut.

Erlik ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 2:42 AM

Zhann, happy birthday.

-- erlik

BOOMER ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 2:58 AM

Happy Birthday, young lady.

Because I like to blow $%&# up.

Don't fear the night.  Fear what hunts at night.

Kemal ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 3:43 AM

Happy B-day, girl !!! :D

chohole ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 3:44 AM

Happy birthday Zhann, may you have many more.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Rochr ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 4:12 AM

Happy b-day Zhann. :)

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com

Colette1 ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 5:21 AM

Happy B-day Zhann!

Flak ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 5:30 AM

16 cats.... Thats one hell of a party :) Happy birthday, Zhann.

Dreams are just nightmares on prozac...
Digital WasteLanD

Rayraz ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 5:52 AM

55 isn't that bad Zhann :) it's still a looong time till you hit that ancient century mark ;) so you're not really all THAT old yet! :D Happy b-day! hugs

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Ang25 ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 7:00 AM

Happy Birthday!!! I know a lot of people your age and they are all young and fun people to be around! I'm hoping when I get there I'll start feeling young again. The way my memory is going it won't be long before I'll be thinking I'm 20 again and they'll lock me up :-D Enjoy!

tjohn ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 7:03 AM

Getting older is much better than the alternative, Zhann, so have a very happy birthday! :^) I plan to get very, very old. Yesterday was my Dad's birthday. He's 87, my Mom will be 81 in May. So genetically, my chances of a long life are good. A long, long and happy life to you, my friend!

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

Quest ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 7:19 AM

LOL...Well Ang, just think of it, youll meet new friends everyday even though you met them the day beforej/k Have you seen that movie with whatshisface and Drew Barrymore where she suffers from short term memory loss due to an accident? Unfortunately I do have a friend whos mother suffers from Alzheimer and this illness is not very funny. I also have had friends who have died from it.

drawbridgep ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 7:40 AM

You're not getting older, you're getting better. And 55 isn't old at all these days. You only barely middleaged. Happy birthday.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

drawbridgep ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 7:41 AM · edited Sat, 15 January 2005 at 7:43 AM

Attached Link: Celebs Birthdays

And you get to share your birthday with Einstein!! That's cool. I get to share mine with.... Phil Collins. AND I've just found out, FDR. That's a bit better.

Message edited on: 01/15/2005 07:43

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

draculaz ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 7:43 AM

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY BIIIIIIIIRTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! drac (love you long time)

Incarnadine ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 8:08 AM

Indeed a happy one is wished for you. (and many more)

Pass no temptation lightly by, for one never knows when it may pass again!

Incarnadine ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 8:18 AM

Bill Murray, H.G. Wells, Leonard Cohen and Stephen King on mine (what an assortment!) fun site dp!

Pass no temptation lightly by, for one never knows when it may pass again!

Ang25 ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 9:10 AM

I share my birthday with 3 other co-workers and with Steve Tyler of Aerosmith. @Quest - yeah alzheimers is very serious. I don't think thats what runs in my family. We just get very forgetful. But the scariest part so far is when I can't remember if I've taken a pill or not, luckily I'm not on any meds that make this an issue yet. And yep saw 50 first dates, thought it was cute.

Nukeboy ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 9:20 AM

Happy double nickle, Zahnn! I know everything. I just can't remember it all at once.

vangogh ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 9:55 AM

When I was 20, anyone over 30 was the enemy. When I was 30, I didn't feel like the enemy, but those over 40 seemed really out of it. When I was 40, I found I was still part of it, but 50?....oooooowwwww, time to retire! when I was 50, I discovered I was too involved with life to retire. Now that I am 54, 60 seems so much closer and yet not so bad. Crossed the 54th threshold in Nov. My wife just crossed the 60th this month. We have been together for 17 years now, and she is still as beautiful as when I first met her. I have learned that age doesn't really mean a whole hell of alot.

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 10:00 AM

all I got was Leonid Brezhnev on mine..whoopie..:|
Congrats, it beats the alternative..but 16 cats?..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

electroglyph ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 10:06 AM

Happy 55th! or 29 1/2 in Martian Years.

tjohn ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 11:56 AM

I share a birthday with both Paul Rubens (Pee Wee Herman) and Mother Teresa, LOL! I guess I fall somewhere between them (but probably closer to Pee Wee). :^)

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

bandolin ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 1:10 PM

Happy belated Birthday. All the best and many more.

<strong>bandolin</strong><br />
[Former 3DS Max forum coordinator]<br />
<br />
<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.php">Homepage</a> ||
<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/mod/sitemail/">SiteMail</a> ||
<a href="http://excalibur.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?user_id=70375">
Gallery</a> || <a href="http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/index.php?username=bandolin">
Freestuff</a>
<p><em>Caution: just a hobbyist</em></p>

Rayraz ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 1:56 PM

I share my birthday with my alter ego :P Ang, my mom has this really handy little box for meds, she has a little pocket for each time of the day that she needs to take any meds :) If the pocket isn't empty, she forgot to take it, if it's empty she took it already :) at the end of the day it should be completely empty and she can prepare it for the next day. This way forgetting if she took the meds yet isn't a prob, 'cause she can see with one look which she took and which she didn't take yet :)

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Swade ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 2:23 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sorry it is a day late.... but I didn't miss it. 8) Hope you had a great day Zhann.

There are 10 kinds of people: Those who know binary, and those who don't. 

A whiner is about as useful as a one-legged man at an arse kicking contest.

RodsArt ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 7:20 PM

Happy Birthday Jan!!

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

Ardiva ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 9:50 PM

Zhann...please don't cry! I sure wish I were YOUR age again! lol Happy Birthday, gal! smile

Zhann ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 11:50 PM

Thanks guys, and yeah, 16 little buggers, well, not all of them are little anymore; Erzi,5(silver tabby), Beamer,10(tortoise tabby), Kasidy,5 (inkasaurus), RC,3(red tabby), Rufus 3(red tabby), Zachery, 3(marmalade tabby), Kathryn, 3(tortoise), Roslyn, 3(black calico), Emily, 3(tortoise), RW,9mos(red tabby with white), Cisco, 9mos(white and black), Bandit, 9mos(Black and white), Xena, 9mos(black and white), Gabriel, 9mos(black calico), Sophie, 9mos(black with white nose and paws), Rex, 1(black), Samatha, 2(black calico) Hmmmmmmm, that's more than 16, but Samatha stays outside most if the time unless it's bitter cold, and Rex just followed my husband in the front door about 2wks ago and decided to stay....Quite an assortment, anyone needing cat fur textures let me know......=)

Flak ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2005 at 12:16 AM

They'll happily lie on a scanner?

Dreams are just nightmares on prozac...
Digital WasteLanD

tjohn ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2005 at 12:28 AM

(Picturing Zhann in the middle of a room, sounding like an elementary school teacher) "Now kitties, kitties, settle down. Cisco, stop picking on Bandit. Where's Xena? Has anyone seen Xena? Gabriel, let Beamer sleep, you know he's too old to want to play with you. Kathryn, you and Rufus need to go to the vet today, I think, let me check the schedule..." (and the rest of the day goes on pretty much like that). No wonder Rex wanted to stay. I imagine he walked in and thought, "Wow, a planet where cats are the masters!" :^)

Zhann ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2005 at 1:52 AM

LOL @ tjohn, not far from the truth, Todd says there's a neon sign on the house that only animals can see that says "The Utopia Club", "Free admission! All species bar, daily buffet!" We also have two dogs, Australian Shepard named Jax, and a Bay Retreiver/Lab mix, named Zeus, 2 small racoons, George and Gracy, two male Finches, Tom and Jerry, one raven named Thor, assorted field mice, 5 other stray cats outside, Penelope, Georgia, Dude, Willie and Joxer, and a woodpecker that lives in the eaves, Homer. I've gained the rep in the subdivision as Dr. DoLittle, everybody's pets end up at our house when they get loose.....

tjohn ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2005 at 2:06 AM

Assorted field mice and birds? I'm assuming there's a room with a "No Cats Allowed" sign on the door, LOL. I think you may qualify for the title of "Zoo Keeper". There's a television show that airs here on Saturday mornings (I forget the name) where the host is a real-life pet shop owner. He dispenses advice on pet care while surrounded by what looks like 50-100 different species and breeds of mammals, reptiles, birds, etc., all milling about freely on a table in front of him. Very interesting show (my dog Cleo's favorite, BTW) and part of my facination with the show, I suppose, is the suspense of seeing whether one of the animals might suddenly become prey (although they probably wouldn't air that segment if it did happen). :^)

pogmahone ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2005 at 3:12 AM

2 small racoons, George and Gracy, two male Finches, Tom and Jerry, one raven named Thor, assorted field mice......and a woodpecker that lives in the eaves, Homer. lol, how have you trained the cats not to eat the other pets? Is there a clause in a contract that they have to sign before gaining entry to the house? I came to my senses one night when a house down the street went on fire. Naturally, everyone was out on the street watching the show as the firemen climbed ladders and pulled people out of windows (they're three storey houses), everyone chatting to people they'd never spoken to before. Two different people said to me "Hello, you're the cat lady aren't you?" :^( That cured me of taking in every stray kitten - nowadays I call the Cats Protection League, who finds homes for them.

Zhann ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2005 at 3:27 AM

Seems the cats only catch things that are 'outside', they don't bother whats in the house...the finches live in a cage in my room, and Thor and Homer like it outside unless it gets too cold, then Homer stays in the eaves and Thor lives in the attic space above the garage, George and Gracey live in the garage, until spring when they will be re-introduced to the wild (I do wildlife rehabilitation, on occaision, and these guys were brought to me after their mother was shot)....so they won't be here too long. I haven't seen the mice lately, but they go outside to eat the bird food that's knocked out of the feeders by the Stellar Jays.... They say people with pets live longer, I sure hope so...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.