Fri, Sep 20, 1:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Interpret My Dream--#4 entry to challenge

tvernuccio ( ) posted Mon, 17 January 2005 at 12:09 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:39 AM

file_170462.jpg

http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=860832&Start=1&Sectionid=8&filter_genre_id=0&WhatsNew=Yes i want critique too besides interpretation. i proud of this compo. i worked hard to show this dream/vision. i think i did good. what u think? here's thumb.

tvernuccio ( ) posted Mon, 17 January 2005 at 6:03 AM

file_170464.jpg

maybe this thumb better? u choose.

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 17 January 2005 at 9:56 AM

i luv this one Sheila! a sensual dream for sure :] (ummm... neither thumb... as it's needs to be no larger then 150 on one side :] i do like your crop of the 2nd though...)

tvernuccio ( ) posted Mon, 17 January 2005 at 4:35 PM

file_170465.jpg

oopsy. sorry. here ya go

deemarie ( ) posted Tue, 18 January 2005 at 6:09 AM

file_170466.jpg

Hi Sheila, I have reduced your thumbnail for you :) Just to help to lesson the confusion about the thumbnail size :) Thumbnails have to be: The **maxium** size for a thumbnail 150 pixels wide and 150 pixels high. and saved as a jpg and 72dpi :) the reason for the size - is that we have so many entries to the challenge contest - that if the thumbnails were larger it would make viewing the page very difficult, especially for those members on a dial-up Internet connection :) Hope that helps :) Great image by the way! Dee-Marie

Tedz ( ) posted Tue, 18 January 2005 at 11:33 AM

It is an excellent Image Sheila...You did well :]

tvernuccio ( ) posted Tue, 18 January 2005 at 5:23 PM

ph boy i sorry dee marie. 3 srikes i out! thanks for fixin!

jcv2 ( ) posted Thu, 20 January 2005 at 9:36 AM

It looklikes a hot dream with that red, with many threads.... It's gorgeous and dreamy, no begin and end. Impresive work, very artistic!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.