Sun, Sep 22, 12:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Did you know Hispeed net users have more skills than dialup users?

hauksdottir ( ) posted Mon, 24 January 2005 at 6:05 AM

The reason why I left the demonitators was that I'd already heard about the Darth Tater from my gaming group and had responded thusly: First "thumb wars" and now "spud wars"? hmmm.... "When the chips are down" "spudnik" "valient fomen-taters repeel the Empire's battlechips in a desperate fry-for-all" "an appeel for intervention by saucy Princess Layer-them-with-cheese" hmmm... Maybe I'd better lay off the coffee! However, it does provide a reason for all those laser weapons slicing, dicing, and julienning the opponents. Carolly

Gareee ( ) posted Mon, 24 January 2005 at 8:57 AM

Although I do have to admit with the wild licenseing, I am addicted to those super deformed "Galatic Heroes" (They are the fisher price small star wars figures.) We have almost all of them so far, including the Millenium Falcon. Somne of the Clone wars animated figures are pretty cool as well...

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

Tashar59 ( ) posted Tue, 25 January 2005 at 12:30 AM

"First "thumb wars" and now "spud wars"?" I watched Thumb Wars, very funny. I always wondered if it was the same people who did (Kung Pow fist of fury, not sure if that is the right title. The one with the talking tongue.)

elizabyte ( ) posted Tue, 25 January 2005 at 12:49 AM

I did though get Snow of my B-Day though, so I'm happy about that! Okay, I always suspected it, but now I'm SURE of it. You're crazy! ;-P bonni <-- hater of snow, ice, sleet, and all things related

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." - Bette Davis

Gareee ( ) posted Tue, 25 January 2005 at 6:15 AM

Well, I lived in Florida for 13 years, and totally missed out on all the various seasons (other then hot, and hotter then hell!), so having seasons again is a treat. We only get about 13-15 inches total the whole year, so when it snows, it's a play day here. Now just imagine if you only got 13-15 inches a YEAR! ;)

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.