Fri, Oct 4, 5:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Writers

Welcome to the Writers Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Wolfenshire

Writers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 03 12:34 am)

Writers Gallery

"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass." ---Anton Chekhov

Subject: Just popped in to say hello

deemarie ( ) posted Thu, 27 January 2005 at 7:07 PM ยท edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 6:29 AM

Hi everyone Just popped in to say hello and let everyone know that I am here if you need any help :) Wishing you all a great week, and look forward to your newest postings and your Challenge entries :) Dee-Marie

netsia ( ) posted Fri, 28 January 2005 at 9:20 AM

Hi back :)

TallPockets ( ) posted Fri, 28 January 2005 at 2:10 PM

Dee-Marie. Hello to you, also and thanks. Is Gon Waki gone?

deemarie ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2005 at 5:33 AM

Hi TallPockets and netsia GonWaki is still here - I am just here to help out :)

RNKarenER ( ) posted Sun, 30 January 2005 at 10:54 AM

Hiya Dee-Marie~~I am new to this gallery too..... ( tell ya a secret, it is spooky in this gallery, I mean, it isn't like posting an art image, this requires me to reach into places that I sometimes don't like to go. It is a lot harder then the poser gallery I think, but I have been reading and they have some great writers here! Anywho....Welcome

TallPockets ( ) posted Sun, 30 January 2005 at 9:11 PM

RNKarenER - hello. Welcome to the writer's gallery. I had to smile at your above comments. I've always thought/told ''artists'' who make magical 'pictures' here they need to get the same 'comments' as 'writers' get. WINK. Enjoy your stay here. Hopefully, it will be a LONG one. TallPockets/Brian.

deemarie ( ) posted Mon, 31 January 2005 at 8:34 AM

Hi Karen, When you post a story or poem, you are just painting with words :) Thanks so much for sharing your word-drawings with us :) Dee-Marie

tjames ( ) posted Sat, 05 February 2005 at 3:53 AM

I haven't been around much lately. I've been writing almost everyday in my blogs, though I visit here occassionally to see who's still around.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.