Fri, Sep 20, 7:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: New Dress Almost there!

jschoen ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2000 at 6:36 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:41 AM

file_123913.jpg

Well Thanks to PhilC I have the .001 beta ready to go. The joint parameters are up to snuff, and only some tiny little problems. 1: Some positions will bulge the sleeves strangely, but just move it slightly and it goes away. 2: Extra materials in the cr2. I will have to strip theese out.They do get confusing. 3: I have morph targets for the bending of the sleeves, But I want to see if I can do better. 4: My ISP is migrating, so I have to make sure I get the file on the new server, or have someone else host it. Believe it or not, it is only a 700k zipped file. (Does not include textures, but does include the template, obj, cr2 (both MAC and PC)) Onwards and upwards Mr Smith, I think I see light... James

pam ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2000 at 6:39 PM

I will be happy to host it! I love it!!

shadownet ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2000 at 7:26 PM

James, You did a really great job. Give yourself a pat on the back! Rob

Roshigoth ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2000 at 8:35 PM

Looks excellent. Can't wait to download it! =) Rosh

Darth_Logice ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2000 at 8:52 PM

Where can I get the hair? Don't recall seeing that hair around anywhere. The dress is fantastic. -Darth_Logice

ARADTech ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2000 at 9:07 PM

Fantastic job, one of the best dresses I have seen! Chris

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2000 at 9:09 PM

Awesome work there .. S

casamerica ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2000 at 9:31 PM

Now THAT is a dress! I love it. Fantastic work James!

quesswho ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2000 at 10:41 PM

I am looking forward to having it in my collection.I have been looking for a dress that style for myself to wear to renissance faires. I can't wait. Marge

jschoen ( ) posted Fri, 24 March 2000 at 2:33 AM

Wow! What a great response. Thanks! Well come hell or high water I will try to post it THIS WEEKEND. (Pam I just may take you up on that offer of hosting) It still has some quirks, but what doesn't. I'll post it anyway, I'm sure with it's faults it will be usable for something. I was going to supply the texture map, but these damn maps are getting so large (I may anyway) even with compression it's still over a meg. A 1365 x 1024 pixal pict. I'll see what I can do. Of course the template will be included. Sorry Darth. I made that hair too. The bottom part is mine but, the top is a zygote costume part (non standard Poser prop), so I can't give it away. :( See my next post to see why I made the dress in the first place. James

akura_ ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2004 at 5:34 PM

who the dress for.

rivkah ( ) posted Mon, 13 September 2004 at 9:58 AM

Is this dress still available? if so would it be rude of me to ask for the link it looks wonderfull i would love to try it out.

vilian ( ) posted Sun, 30 January 2005 at 8:19 AM

This dress looks gorgeous and I wonder if I could find it somewhere now... It's sad how people fairly new to Poser miss all the fun stuff from years back :(

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.