Tue, Sep 24, 5:15 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 12:07 am)

Subject: I received an interesting call from Curious Labs...

Letterworks ( ) posted Mon, 31 January 2005 at 10:38 PM

file_177549.jpg

"Tomorrow... Tomorrow... I love ya tomorrow... You're only a day awayyyyy" sang the little red headed girl. Don't ya love Broadway? mike

macelene ( ) posted Mon, 31 January 2005 at 10:59 PM

. bookmark

Macey ^_^

mysticwinter ( ) posted Mon, 31 January 2005 at 11:26 PM

pokeydots ( ) posted Mon, 31 January 2005 at 11:45 PM

Hey you! (mysticwinter) I know you! Where the heck have you been? I have a new e mail addy, did you get it off of the cards I sent you? I miss talkin to you! Hope all is well ;o)

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

mysticwinter ( ) posted Mon, 31 January 2005 at 11:53 PM

I sent ya a couple of emails, guessing you didn't get them.. Moved to Washington, got a new puppy, hubby home for the time, been keeping pretty busy.. Send me that new email addy again, I've missed talking with you as well..

pokeydots ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2005 at 12:10 AM

Ohhh Glad hubby is home safe and sound! will send you my e mail addy right now ;o)

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

ariannah ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2005 at 1:06 AM

WAKE UP CLABS! Can't you see you have quite a crowd gathered here?!!!

did it work?
no?
alright. who's the loud one who's snoring?

I dare you, while there is still time, to have a magnificent obsession. --William Danforth

MindVision-GDS ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2005 at 3:16 AM

Spencer ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2005 at 9:07 AM

:o)

msg24_7 ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2005 at 10:15 AM · edited Tue, 01 February 2005 at 10:16 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12356&Form.ShowMessage=2101750

http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12356&Form.ShowMessage=2101750

;-)

Message edited on: 02/01/2005 10:16

Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.

Lawndart ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2005 at 10:35 AM

I feel like someone just told me the score of the football game I recorded and was just getting ready to watch.

ArtyMotion ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2005 at 10:37 AM

ROFL, yeah me too! LOL

Bobbie_Boucher ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2005 at 10:46 AM

Oh boy, we get to play musical links. Save yourself some time. Curious Labs announced Poser 6 will arrive in the spring. You can sign up to get further details as they arise. Gee, just awhile ago someone shared an ad that said Poser 6 would arrive in March, and Curious Labs said that ad was premature.

drgonzo ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2005 at 11:38 AM

wait wait wait wait....

Argon18 ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2005 at 11:47 AM

Well according to my calender Spring lasts from March to June and that gives them a lot wider window to get everything done than just 1 month, so the earlier announcement might've been premature since they wanted to CYA better.

Click to get a printed and bound copy plus T-shirts, mugs and hats

ArtyMotion ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2005 at 11:55 AM

Well, if they wait until June 20 (summer begins on June 21), at least I can get a good birthday present! (22nd) 8-D

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2005 at 12:05 PM

To quote myself: No, no.....that's not it. That incorrect thread a couple of weeks ago about P6 being advertised for release in March....that incorrect thread was actually correct. Even if it doesn't turn out to be exactly in March, it's close. Do I get a free copy of P6 for guessing correctly? BTW -- I was half-joking. Turned out that the serious half was right.........

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

Argon18 ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2005 at 12:18 PM

But what if my guess of Aliens abducting Curious Labs programmers? or some other unforseen event that slows them down to delay the release will I get a free copy?

Click to get a printed and bound copy plus T-shirts, mugs and hats

LillianH ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2005 at 2:09 PM

"Curious Labs is announcing today that we expect to ship the next version of our flagship product -- Poser 6-- in Spring of 2005. We have some very special promotions coming soon that should excite our most avid users and potential new buyers of Poser. The details of these and new Poser 6 features will be in Curious Labs newsletters. Please sign up for the Curious Labs News at www.curiouslabs.com to keep up with the details as they go live." Uli Klumpp, Poser Product Manager, said "Poser 6 is going to the most powerful Poser to date. I am looking forward to when we make it available to the creative community."

Lillian Hawkins
Marketing Manager
By serving each other, we are free.

Rollike ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2005 at 2:18 PM

Wow.. I went right in and signed up for the newsletter!!! :-) Thanks for sharing! :-) Mette

Tashar59 ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2005 at 6:30 PM

I've tried to sign up for the last 6 months, still can't get it and CL won't answer my emails.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.