Sat, Sep 21, 2:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Apophysis Tweak Fest....Winners posted!

nickcharles ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2005 at 12:32 AM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 6:30 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/contest.ez?contest_id=468

Hi all! Check out the Challenge page to see this month's Apo Tweak Fest winners! Congrats to the winners, and to all who entered. Really groovy tweakings in this one! Stay tuned for the next one...there's some surprises in store ;) Nick

Nick C. Sorbin
Staff Writer
Renderosity Magazine
......................................................................................................
"For every breath, for every day of living, this is my Thanksgiving."
-Don Henley

shemia ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2005 at 12:57 AM

Just received Nick's message after having a very humid day at work here in Sydney. It made my day to know that for the first time ever, I won the Apo Tweak Fest. Thank you to everyone who voted for me. I'm actually stuck for words now, I'm really pleased about the win. :o) Congrats to the other winners, ulliroyal and WandaBurns, excellent fractals and well deserved wins. Thank you Nick and Barbara for all your help during these contests.

gunsan ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2005 at 2:21 AM

Congrats to the winners. Unbelievable beautiful flames all of them!!

Asylumc3 ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2005 at 8:30 AM

Congratulations to all! WOnderful images!

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2005 at 10:29 AM

Congrats to the winners! :)

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

tutri ( ) posted Thu, 03 February 2005 at 2:53 AM

Congratulations all, great work! Personally I enjoyed the contest results greatly, there are so many great entries. It's so interesting to see what different artists make of the same 'ingredients', thanks to all participants on my behalf!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.