Wed, Sep 18, 10:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: New girl

CauriBlackthorne ( ) posted Sat, 05 February 2005 at 3:14 PM · edited Tue, 17 September 2024 at 6:33 PM

Attached Link: http://www.marinenet.co.jp/z3d/

file_180710.jpg

Theres a newstand alone character availible at poserworld.jp - Amaye. For more information go to http://www.marinenet.co.jp/z3d/. You have to join before you can download her. THANK YOU ZOCK!!!

akura_ ( ) posted Sat, 05 February 2005 at 3:23 PM · edited Sat, 05 February 2005 at 3:28 PM

how much to join and how do I regester. This sucks, I cant regester, because I cant read it. How can we download it.

Message edited on: 02/05/2005 15:27

Message edited on: 02/05/2005 15:28

CauriBlackthorne ( ) posted Sat, 05 February 2005 at 3:27 PM

Its free to register.

akura_ ( ) posted Sat, 05 February 2005 at 3:28 PM

oh ok, how do i do that.

CauriBlackthorne ( ) posted Sat, 05 February 2005 at 3:29 PM

Attached Link: http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/web/

use excite to translate.

akura_ ( ) posted Sat, 05 February 2005 at 3:50 PM

Error line 177 Content-type: text/html Software error: Unrecognized character x96 at (eval 3) line 118, line 177. For help, please send mail to the webmaster (www@server.finalware.tv), giving this error message and the time and date of the error. aftr i hit the regester butten.

akura_ ( ) posted Sat, 05 February 2005 at 3:53 PM

evertime I hit the download, an attention screen pups up.

CauriBlackthorne ( ) posted Sat, 05 February 2005 at 3:56 PM

you have to register using the japanese interface, using the translated page as template where to put your e-mail, password etc... thats the way I did it an it worked fine.

akura_ ( ) posted Sat, 05 February 2005 at 4:13 PM

my username is under the members page but it still wont yet me download anything.

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Sat, 05 February 2005 at 4:13 PM

Is she actually worth downloading since I am getting problems just trying to register. If so I hope they can find someone host it through a site friendly to english speakers...

akura_ ( ) posted Sat, 05 February 2005 at 4:15 PM

yes, i agree. its no much work just to regester.

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Sat, 05 February 2005 at 4:21 PM

I tried to use both excite and babelfish to translate and neither worked. I filled out the lines as it said to on the site and I'm still not registered.

CauriBlackthorne ( ) posted Sat, 05 February 2005 at 4:28 PM · edited Sat, 05 February 2005 at 4:31 PM

I dont know what you are doing wrong, it took me about 5 minutes to get registered and to be able to download and I dont speak japanese too. P.S. You have to use the japanese site when trying to download, not the translated one, otherwise you get the error

Message edited on: 02/05/2005 16:31

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 05 February 2005 at 5:39 PM

I can't even figure out where you're supposed to register.

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Sat, 05 February 2005 at 5:53 PM

Slochez, I couldn't even get a translation let along register through the japanese site.

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Sat, 05 February 2005 at 5:59 PM

Attached Link: http://www.marinenet.co.jp/z3d/images/pozakura_e_txt.gif

I followed these instructions and still got an error message.

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Sat, 05 February 2005 at 6:05 PM

I'm added to the list of new members, but I can't sign in.

xantor ( ) posted Sat, 05 February 2005 at 6:59 PM · edited Sat, 05 February 2005 at 7:00 PM

I got the error

error line 177 etc and I am listed as a member and can`t sign in, too.
I just got my email pointing out the error returned, too.

Message edited on: 02/05/2005 19:00

Starkdog ( ) posted Sat, 05 February 2005 at 7:31 PM

Same here. I am registered, and show on the member list, but still cannot login without the error screen. Slochez, what did you do differently to get in? -the Starkdog

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Sat, 05 February 2005 at 7:40 PM

Slochez, do you think could be that the bandwidth was exceeded with all the downloads and that could be the reason some of us aren't able to sign in?

Kalypso ( ) posted Sat, 05 February 2005 at 9:02 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

I had actually joined some time ago but can't log in. I see my name on the members page, towards the bottom but that's about it :)

TigerD ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 2:19 AM

Same problem as everyone else. Thanks for the info Slochez, but I think we need to know how you downloaded her as the site does not seem to work.

NEThingbutNOcent ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 3:49 AM

Hmmmm its odd that you guys are having these problems...... I just registered, logged in fine, and I am dling her now...... you need to register, then go back to the poser club page with the login blanks, type in your info, hit the white button underneath, then when it sends you to the member page, click where it says free across the top, and she is about halfway down the free poser page..... I haven't had any error boxes pop up? Maybe its because I'm on a mac? .......

Starkdog ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 6:26 AM

file_180711.jpg

Ok, This really sucks. NEThingbutNOcent, I tried following your instructions, but I keep getting this stupid error screen in Japanese. Luckily, I can log in now. I wasn't able to do so earlier. I tried by using both IE6 and Opera to no avail. Interestingly enough, I can zoom through Renderosity in IE6, but in Opera, Renderosity is SOOOOOO SLLLLOOOOOWWW. Maybe it is a software thing. Anyways, I'll try to e-mail Zock about the situation. I hope that he can speak some english, because the only Japanese I can speak is different types of sushi.-The disgruntled Starkdog

lmckenzie ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 6:38 AM

file_180712.jpg

I'm pretty sure hat's the screen telling you that you have to login to download Starkdog. Try closing the site and going in again. Log in using the spaces on the left of the screen, then goto downloads. It worked for me using IE6. For some reason, her bikini bottom won't show up--may have to reinstall. Quick pic using Koz long hair and an untweaked V1/2 pose.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

lmckenzie ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 6:40 AM · edited Sun, 06 February 2005 at 6:45 AM

file_180713.jpg

Stock V3 pose. I just loaded the .obj for the bikini bottom to cover her up. On the PoserClub page, click the 2nd orange button under gallery (just above the login area. If you hover your mouse over it the status bar says Member_Input2.htm. In the next screen enter name, password and email in the first three spaces then click the button at the very bottom. You still need to log in from the main page when you've registered.

Message edited on: 02/06/2005 06:45

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 7:01 AM

I did finally get it to work. Turns out that in one of my previous attempts to register "blind," I put my e-mail address in the password slot. So I had to type in my e-mail address as my password on the front page.

Using Firefox 1.0, Windows XP.

lmckenzie ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 7:12 AM

That probably got some people. I opened Bablefish in another window and cut and pasted the captions for the boxes to translate and make sure I got the right ones.

Starkdog ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 7:27 AM

Ok, this is some kind of sick joke. I've tried everything posted and I still cannot download a damn thing. I am able to login. I click on the download link, and I see the lovely things to download. Anything that I click on, A screen pops by, and then the stupid Attentionplease error sign keeps popping up. How the heck is everybody else managing to download anything when I can't. I'm tempted to give somebody my login so that they could try to download it for me. I am at my wits end, and I don't know what else to do. -The starkdog

lmckenzie ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 7:51 AM

I was goint to try to DL without logging in to get the error but I can DL without logging in now - sorry starkdog :-) I clicked on the c_member2.htm link right under the login section on the left side of http://poserclub.jp/index.htm and the page that comes up shows my member. I have a couple of cookies from the site on my machine created earlier today. I looked in one and it has my user name. Is your browser blocking cookies. You may need the cookie, even if you log in.

akura_ ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 9:48 AM

Guys, I got in.

xantor ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 10:26 AM

It worked ok for me too, today. It was maybe just a temporary problem like papabluemarlin suggested.

ukon ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 10:42 AM

Hi,guys. If you have a problem to download even if registered, first turn on cookies,second tried to erase all of your cookie ,and then login useing name and password. After that going to download page. you should get it! ukon

akura_ ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 12:07 PM

are their going to be any MT's for her.

ukon ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 12:44 PM

Zock has already some products for her. AND also new commer named Maiko uploaded at poserclub.If you intarested in Zock's products,then check it!

ratscloset ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 1:14 PM

Okay, here is a tip for those having troubles after you register. You need to go back to the first page and Log In. Once you do that you can go to download. Also, make sure the Cookie is on for the Site, otherwise the Log In will not take. I had the same problems until I did this.

ratscloset
aka John

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 2:41 PM

I finally got her... I think it was an issue of the server having to update before I was allowed to log in.

lmckenzie ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 7:16 PM

Figured it was the cookie.

pokeydots ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 11:05 PM

I got in fine, and got her downloaded :)

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

bnetta ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 3:15 AM

ok i got in got her and the bikini...could you post links to her other items?? by zock??? as i'm still searching all the links since i can't read anything either..lol thanks netta

www.oodlesdoodles.com

Starkdog ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 4:03 AM

I got her too finally. It was a cookie problem. thankfully Zock helped to clear thing up. -The Starkdog

Glimmer ( ) posted Wed, 09 February 2005 at 1:21 PM

I couldn't register to the site.. Could anyone help me please? I alwas get error messages, when I try it!

Glimmer ( ) posted Wed, 09 February 2005 at 1:22 PM

Forgot it! Now it has worked!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.