Sun, Sep 15, 11:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Totally OT: I'd love to see the SuperBowl

derjimi ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 4:52 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 5:17 AM

Sometimes it's hard to live in germany...

In the recent years I loved to watch the NFL and the SuperBowl. Even take holiday to avoid missing it.

Since last year you only can watch it when you have PayTV. I have not, so this is really pi***ng me off. :-(

This is one of the large broadcasted tv happenings in world, and I can't watch it! And I also miss to watch the season and all the great games.

Jimi

• Always been a Cheesehead -

p.s.: sorry for the bad grammar... Message edited on: 02/06/2005 16:54

Ang25 ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 4:58 PM

No bars or pubs that are going to broadcast it over there?

derjimi ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 5:19 PM

Nope...

Zhann ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 5:42 PM

Someone should tape it and send you the VHS.....

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

MoonGoat ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 7:39 PM

Pats: 7 (woohoo!) Eagles: 7 Paul McCartney coming up ...

Claymor ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 9:57 PM

As big as amateur football is in Germany I would have thought you could find it on TV somewhere...

Mahray ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 10:08 PM

Why would anyone want to see a bunch of pansies running around in body armour? Mahray - Waiting for the flames to start...

Come visit us at RenderGods.

Ignore the shooty dog thing.

Claymor ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 10:33 PM

No need to flame....you obviously speak of that which you do not know and thus should not be condemned for your ignorance.

derjimi ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 1:01 AM

Claymour, yes, we enjoy the NFL Europe very much and have strong teams. :) I hope you had a great TV evening. :-) Jimi

Quest ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 8:02 AM

Well, the Patriots did it again...24 - 21.

ysvry ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 8:04 AM

foot ball should be played with the foot. :P

for some free stuff i made
and for almost daily fotos

JJ54 ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 6:59 PM

Hehe - Fun watching this thread!! _I'm an American and really prefer Soccer - (What everyone else calls football). I live in the host city (Jacksonville, Florida) - It's been more of a pain for those of us who don't really care much about our "football" - Streets closed downtown and other irritations. I guess I could have made money offering a room for rent - some people rented their houses for TENS of thousands of dollars for the week!! (i PROBABLY COULD HAVE BOUGHT ZBRUSH IF i DID!!! :) ) It's crazy! I watched it for the ads - hoping to see some good CG - Didn't see much. Just my 2 cents to the thread. Jim

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.