Sun, Sep 22, 8:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: P4Fem Gillian model (modified from Dave's "Looks Like Gillian..." model)

Jimbo09 ( ) posted Mon, 08 January 2001 at 4:11 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 6:29 AM

file_141183.jpg

What do you think? Is the likeness good? I moified Dave's "Looks Like Gillian..." model a bit after noticing the chin and nose were wrong. His model looks excellent head-on, which is what I was having trouble modelling accurately on my own model. But his side profiles were a bit off, whereas mine were more accurate. So I combined the two, and came up with this one. I think its really, really close, but others might not. If enough people think its good enough, I'll post the model as-is without modifying it anymore. Thanks again go out to Dave for his excellent model. :) -- Jimbo

JeffH ( ) posted Mon, 08 January 2001 at 4:22 PM

This nose is too flat, GA has a bit of bump to the bridge of her nose.

Jimbo09 ( ) posted Mon, 08 January 2001 at 4:36 PM

file_141184.jpg

The nose looked good to me... I think its just lighting in that picture making it look a bit odd. This is how it looks from the side, which is pretty accurate, IMO. Does it still need changed? --Jimbo

stelhar_1999 ( ) posted Mon, 08 January 2001 at 5:09 PM

well the texture is a 10+ and thanks Dave for his work! Your model needs a little work more ot the nose. Because you use the P4 fmodel there is a lack to face morphs! download a few from bushi (or something I can't remember!) and you'll have a great model! (her upper lip needs a little work too!)

JeffH ( ) posted Mon, 08 January 2001 at 5:18 PM

Oh okay, the bridge is right maybe the tip of the nose is a bit too flat? Then again it may just be the lighting ;-)

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Tue, 09 January 2001 at 8:57 AM

Think the tip of the nose is a little too flat but looks pretty good.

Dave ( ) posted Tue, 09 January 2001 at 10:46 AM

I concur the nose peers to be to flat. Dave

duanemoody ( ) posted Wed, 10 January 2001 at 12:04 PM

Attached Link: http://www.facialsurgery.com/INTRAOP1.HTM

The shape of the long part of the nose is determined by two structures: The small, thin bones at the top and the pair of cartilaginous structures below it which also determine the shape of the top. The 'hook' in a nose is the place where the bones end and the cartilage begins (not to be confused with Poser's NoseBump dial), visibly. I say 'visibly' because most peoples' noses have a fairly smooth transition from the bones to the cartilage. I used to think it was one piece of cartilage until I visited the site linked here -- now I understand "2-bulb" nose tips like Cybill Shepherd's and Karl Malden's a lot better.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.