Thu, Sep 19, 6:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 5:58 pm)

Subject: Can someone explain how to use the cool emotiguy morphs?

amberlover13 ( ) posted Wed, 16 February 2005 at 9:07 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 3:13 PM

I hope this doesn't sound stupid, but would someone please explain how I use the emotiguy morphs in poser? I've never used morphs outside of "premade character type packages" before. Thanks, Virginia.

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 16 February 2005 at 9:19 AM

Unzip the zip file. You'll find a bunch of OBJs. Put them somewhere where you can find them again.

In Poser, load up Emotiguy. Select his head. Click on the Properties tab (in the Parameter Dials palette). There's a button that says "load morphs," or something like that. Click it. A new menu will come up. You can browse to find the OBJ, and name the morph. (The default is "shape1," but I recommend giving it a more descriptive name, such as "Sunflower" or "Heart.")

Repeat for all the morphs you want to add. They will appear as dials in Emotiguy's head, and when you set them at 1, you'll see the new shape. Save the new Emotiguy to your library, and you'll never have to add the morphs again.

These instructions are for Poser 5, but it's similar for P4. (You can also load morph targets using the "Object" pull-down menu.)

If you're using PP on a Mac, this might not work. Apparently, that version of Poser has trouble with this type of OBJ file.

Mec4D ( ) posted Wed, 16 February 2005 at 9:21 AM
Online Now!

ok your version is much more clean :) thanks!

"Surrender to what it is - Let go of what was - Have faith in what will be "

amberlover13 ( ) posted Wed, 16 February 2005 at 9:52 AM

That worked great, thanks so much.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.