Wed, Oct 9, 5:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 4:36 am)

Subject: Power Suits for M3, or M1+2

darkforceprime ( ) posted Fri, 18 February 2005 at 3:42 PM ยท edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 5:22 AM

Ok, I am doing the art for an upcoming book and I have realized that there are NO NO NO great amount of Male Power Suits. This is the description of the suit:
-power armor with full life support, fusion
powered, man sized, nightvision & thermal imager built into
helmet, medium armor & energy shield, equipped with thrusters for maneuver in space, auto pistol with armor piercing rounds, vibro axe, photon grenades, & medium rail gun compliment the armors offensive power, called the Banshee for the screaming noise they make when engaged in combat.

Now I have picked up the Dough-boy which I love, but it's a little too bulky. Any suggestions?

onimusha ( ) posted Fri, 18 February 2005 at 6:41 PM

Attached Link: http://www.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=1380

Check out Sanctum Art's Legion at DAZ...

darkforceprime ( ) posted Fri, 18 February 2005 at 10:03 PM

I have those ones too, but I'd rather save them for another project. Any others?

wolf359 ( ) posted Sat, 19 February 2005 at 8:25 AM

I share your frustration. I just wish someone would do a good ripp off of the power armor in "Halo2" Id buy for sure

My website

YouTube Channel

Xena ( ) posted Sat, 19 February 2005 at 1:03 PM

The last time someone made something similar to a gaming outfit, she was witch hunted and call all amounts of unflattering names. Good luck getting any of us to make stuff that resembles gaming outfits now :/ I had planned on some but not now, no way.

Lyrra ( ) posted Sat, 19 February 2005 at 2:09 PM

xurge did some good suits over at RDNA and check out poserstyles catalog as well

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.