Sun, Oct 6, 11:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: mixed medium hot 20

Richardphotos ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 9:12 PM · edited Sat, 07 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

on Sunday night 3-6-2005 I had the number one spot in the mixed medium with 17 votes. this afternoon 3-7-2005 the same image has 3 votes and is at the bottom. I was wondering if anyone else noticed this with their hot 20 images. I know at 4:00 am this morning Renderosity was off line completely. I was thinking maybe there was a glitch in the system . the top image now has only 10 votes. very weird

dialyn ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 9:16 PM

The votes expire over time. A week, I think.

Richardphotos ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 9:39 PM

the image never left the hot 20 only lost 14 votes and the other images also

dialyn ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 9:58 PM

The image doesn't have to leave. The votes expire over time. People vote on different hours/days; thus some would disappear sooner than others. There was a thread on the Community Forum about the change in the way the Hot 20 works in order to encourage more variety of participation.

Richardphotos ( ) posted Tue, 08 March 2005 at 6:23 AM

I understand that the image and votes expire after one week. never read that it is independent of each other

SeanE ( ) posted Tue, 08 March 2005 at 7:45 AM

14 votes???!!!! - gawd, if we get 5 votes in the digital comics hot 20 we can consider ourselves popular!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.