Tue, Oct 22, 8:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: A morph, or perhaps modeling, question. :)

Greywolf Starkiller ( ) posted Mon, 15 January 2001 at 5:10 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 6:24 AM

Has anyone ever done four fingered hands and four toed feet for Posette and Dork? I'm thinking model here, cause I doubt a morph could do this. However, if I'm wrong on that, please enlighten me. I'm willing to fiddle with the magnets until I get it right, but is has to be possible first. Also, if someone already HAS this...... Heh. Greywolf

JeffH ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2001 at 8:57 AM

Why would anyone want to amputate digits that way? ;-) You're right, I don't think any amount of Morphing could achieve the effect. You would have to replace the hands on the original OBJ.

Greywolf Starkiller ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2001 at 10:33 AM

You could be right. I don't know if it's possible, but I sure came close last night. :) If it IS possible, it's going to require VERY precise placing of mags and zones. I'm going to try again during the weekend since this will take more time than I've got during the week. :) Greywolf

avigdor ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2001 at 5:29 PM

file_142784.jpg

Is this, what you want to try? A lost finger? I mean a morph its better, because if you replace the hand you need a new texture and more work to change.

Greywolf Starkiller ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2001 at 8:59 PM

That's a good go at an amputation morph, but that's not what I meant. Are you familiar with Elfquest? The elves have four fingered hands and four toed feet. They tend to refer to humans as 'round ears' or 'five fingers'. :) Greywolf

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.