Sat, Sep 21, 6:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Problems with Recent DISCO Boots Post by plazio

JanP ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2001 at 4:54 PM ยท edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 1:11 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/download.ez?uploadid=4419

Recently there was a post for Disco Boots in the free stuff section by plazio. I downloaded them and I have had nothing but problems The boots will not conform to the P4female at all. Acts as if the Joint parameters are wrong. Anybody else have this trouble to? JanP

daeve ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2001 at 5:30 PM

Ya, I had problems, too. Ended up tossing them pretty quick. Too bad, nice boots.

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2001 at 5:36 PM

ummmm......they aren't terrific, but i posted morphs that give the P4 women's boots platform soles........perhaps those can be the alternative.......

daeve ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2001 at 6:01 PM

Actually, I use those morphs all the time. Great job, Wolf.

peeseua ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2001 at 8:40 AM

Wolf, where'd you say those morphs were?

JanP ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2001 at 1:29 PM

tank you Wolf I'll check'em out. Why is it that some characters that are uploaded have these screwed up Joint parametters anyway. Is the creator just obliviouse to the necessity of making the adjustments to present a nice product or what?. Surely if its not working at all on my computer, the same occured on the creators. When I get a figure that appears screwed up I do two things first I zero the entire figure in the Joint editor. Then if that doesn't put the figure in a Poser default pose then I hit restore figure and that sometimes sets things proper. Often it doesn't. But if I do have a figure that "works out" then will there be a high potential for screwed up animations from say attaching a BVH file? I have seen a problem yet but thought I'd ask.

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2001 at 1:38 PM

you have two choices for finding the Platform Boots morphs......my site, http://blackroses.shadowstaronline.com, or here in the Morph Targets section..........

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.