Wed, Oct 9, 2:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 08 7:44 pm)

Subject: Trashy Tot News

Bobasaur ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 10:22 PM · edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 2:23 AM

file_206058.jpg

(Rooters) Utah - The world wide 3D community was stunned today by Renderositys announcement that they had revised their Terms of Service to prohibit depictions of the Poser Baby in its native diaper-clad state. The Poser Baby issued the following statement: Dear Friends and supporters, It is with deep regret that I must confirm that I have been banished from the Renderosity Galleries in my native diaper clad state. Id like to make it perfectly clear that this was not due to my own failure. I have never spent the night with Michael Jackson, and the allegations that Im having an affair with Britney Spears are completely groundless. The simple truth, as sad as it is, is that even though I represent innocence, new life, a fresh beginning, hope for the future, love, and humanity at its purest to 99.999% of the world, a few Spawn of Satan cant tell the difference between a picture of me and a picture of a saliva-coated vibrating love toy. Id like to thank you all for your encouragement during this difficult time, and I wanted to take one last opportunity to say, Thank You for letting me be a part of your life. Good bye. When asked about rumors suggesting that Poser Baby was going to file a lawsuit against its creator, Curious Labs, for negligent and inadequate clothing support, the Poser Baby simply shouted out, Help me Obi Wan Legume. Youre my only hope! and threw up.

Before they made me they broke the mold!
http://home.roadrunner.com/~kflach/

Bobasaur ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 10:23 PM · edited Mon, 21 March 2005 at 10:28 PM

file_206060.jpg

In a related story, Dork, that lovable man-doll thought to be related to the Poser Baby announced his new line of attire Dork Diapers. In a prepared press release, Dork pointed out that, although 99.999% of the people out there think a man dressing up in a diaper is an extremely sick, twisted and perverse fetish, that fact that Im natively bald, and that my nipples appear to be over the age of 18 make me fully acceptable according to the revised Renderosity Terms Of Service. In other words, Im a perfect substitute for the Poser Baby. When it was pointed out that the diapers didn't fit very well, Dork responded that "One of the reasons so many people love me is my unique style. I'm known for my non-conformity. That's why me and my line of diapers will be a success."

Message edited on: 03/21/2005 22:28

bbratche ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 10:33 PM

ROTFLMAO! Damn that was great!

getjolly ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 10:39 PM

Brilliant!!! LOL

Jolly : CP Store :

DCArt ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 10:43 PM

ROFLMAO ... you are just TOOOOOOOOOOO funny! My laugh just about caused the dog to jump out of his crate. STOP that, Bobasaur! ROFLMAO

anniemation ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 10:45 PM
Online Now!

That t-shirt should say: "Renderosity changed their TOS and all I got was this stupid t-shirt" :)

DCArt ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 10:45 PM

the Poser Baby simply shouted out, Help me Obi Wan Legume. Youre my only hope! and threw up. Damn you, this is what did it and I can't stop laughing. LOL

tastiger ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 11:20 PM

Wish I could stop laughing - been trying to think of an image all day for this - but you beat me to it.... I could never have been as classy as this! - Well Done!

The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive.
Robert A. Heinlein

11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-11900K @ 3.50GHz   3.50 GHz
64.0 GB (63.9 GB usable)
Geforce RTX 3060 12 GB
Windows 11 Pro

JVRenderer ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 11:50 PM

ROFLMAOPIMP!!! If that were in the gallery, I'd definately vote for it.

Software: Daz Studio 4.15,  Photoshop CC, Zbrush 2022, Blender 3.3, Silo 2.3, Filter Forge 4. Marvelous Designer 7

Hardware: self built Intel Core i7 8086K, 64GB RAM,  RTX 3090 .

"If you spend too much time arguing about software, you're spending too little time creating art!" ~ SomeSmartAss

"A critic is a legless man who teaches running." ~ Channing Pollock

My Gallery  My Other Gallery 

maxxxmodelz ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 1:41 AM

LOL!!! Bobasaur, you are a genius in my book, man!

Tools :  3dsmax 2015, Daz Studio 4.6, PoserPro 2012, Blender v2.74

System: Pentium QuadCore i7, under Win 8, GeForce GTX 780 / 2GB GPU.

moochie ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 2:15 AM

At last my lifestyle preferences are validated. Anyone got some spare talcum? I've got this rash ..... Excellent, Bobasaur!

anxcon ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 2:21 AM

hey now no making me spill my evening tea thats geep's job

lmckenzie ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 3:10 AM

The little ankle biter has been sniffing under Posette's and Vicky's skirts for years now. I think he's a midget or one of those demon babies like I saw at the pitcher show down in Biloxi I say waterboard his ass. Gitmo, Gitmo, Gitmo!

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

Indoda ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 3:11 AM

Good one LOL

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Albert Einstein

Indoda

mrsparky ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 5:56 AM

spot on. nice one.

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

Larry F ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 6:03 AM

That is actually pretty funny! Thanks for sharing! Larry F Very funny!

FishNose ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 6:21 AM

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaa.... Tormented Tot Toasted by TOS indeed! But OMG - I just realized - the Dork thing has NAKED TITS! Get him to pull hs diaper right up so we can't see his nipples - Oooooo nekkid nipples - I'm getting ideas here. BAD! Mooch - yeah I've got this BIG can of J&J Baby Bum Powder right here. Smells so nice and it'll make you all smooth! :] Fish

hauksdottir ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 8:44 AM

:whimper: Of course, I can just imagine going near a guy's tender areas with an open 4 inch safety pin... and he is just going to smile and coo? Uh-huh.

xoconostle ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 9:59 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=26335

I bought this charming model here some time ago. Are the cute promo images now a TOS violation? As I understand, they are. Why would something so obviously innocent that's now forbidden to regular members be permitted for merchants? Thank you for any clarification.

lmckenzie ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 3:30 PM

Bare chest, clearly under 18, maybe even under 18 months. He's toast. Thank you Citizen for pointing out this subversion. Starving rats are gnawing off the perp's face even as we speak. Your ration of gruel has been increased by two units this month.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

xoconostle ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 3:57 PM

LOL ... I appreciate your sense of humor. To be clear, I'm not trying to be a rabble rouser. It's just that if this new TOS is really going to be taken seriously, then even Cupid shouldn't be so ... cheeky. :-) Hopefully, common sense will prevail over hysteria.

Bobasaur ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 4:43 PM

You've got to be gruel to be kind!

hauksdottir ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 9:24 PM

I imagine in the next couple of weeks the Marketplace will also have to be looked over. Otherwise, people will be making comparisons and the gallery artists who aren't merchants might yelp. One area of vagueness includes skin textures which camouflage, but aren't clothing: colorful tattoos and fancy paintjobs. My guess is that they'll be allowed because Poser 3 had painted-on clothes accepted as clothing and Clothier is just painted skin, too. For superhero body suits and gloves and such, this has usually been easier anyway. Carolly

xoconostle ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 9:32 PM

I was told that there was an announcement that the PTB had reconsidered and said that shirtless boys and babies are okay after all. I don't know where that was said, if it was, but if it's true, it's good news for normal people. ;-) Perhaps it's in the original announcement thread. I'll take a deep breath and dive back in...

KarenJ ( ) posted Wed, 23 March 2005 at 8:07 AM

Xoconostle is correct, further to feedback we have amended the guidelines to allow babies with nappies/diapers, and boys without shirts. Karen Poser Mod

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

xoconostle ( ) posted Wed, 23 March 2005 at 9:26 AM

Thank you, Karen. :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.